Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Agro Investors To Any Investor Willing To Show Support And Invest Gainfully Into - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Agro Investors To Any Investor Willing To Show Support And Invest Gainfully Into (809 Views)

Whatsapp Group For The Latest Crypto Updates! For Newbies And Current Investors! / Investors And Partners Needed In Cloth Manufacturing / Are You A Forex Investor? Get In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agro Investors To Any Investor Willing To Show Support And Invest Gainfully Into by Oyinlaw(f): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
To any investor willing to show support and invest gainfully into this enterprise.
First, id' like to thank you for considering this proposal which I'm deeply invested to. I am sure you are keen to the knowledge our economy is in need of diversity something something which our dear government is steadily looking into.We all know we can't sit and wait forever till they become fully invested in agriculture. Being situated in a community where farming thrives and exports of various cash crops is deeply existent, I would love those who are very thoughtful of coming into the agricultural business and setting a foothold in the international market to see the light in this and invest gainfully...A few of these crops include sesame seeds, olive oil, soya beans,turmeric,kolanut,dry ginger.etc just to mention a few.
Please contact Me as soon as possible.
Thanks and God bless.oyinlaw25@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Estate Land For Sale In Choice Location / If U Have Bulk Bitcoin At Reasonable Price...call This Number 08155560515 / Amazing Investment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.