Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (73751 Views)

Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry / Reactions To Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by GistMore: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Over a year after his marriage to Olori Wuraola crashed, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi has found a new bride. The Ooni released a statement annoucing this, along with photos of his new Queen.

The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi annouced today that he has a new Olori. Source has now uncovered more information about about his queen, Prophetess/Evangelist Naomi Oluwaseyi.

Naomi is the Founder/President of En-Heralds - an interdenominal ministry based in Akure, Ondo state. She started public ministry at the age of eighteen and became a full time evangelist in October 2011. She has six siblings and is in her 20s.

It read:

I waited patiently upon the Almighty the King of kings, he eventually did it in the midst of many trials. Shilekunola, Moronke, Naomi; the greatest Arsenal you can apply on this highly revered throne with many rules and regulations in the midst of undiluted tradition, heritage and culture is the "Fear Of God In You", which is the beginning of your wisdom on this throne of Oduduwa. You are welcome home my beautiful and adorable queen. #OoniOfIfe #Otisese

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/ooni-ife-oba-adeyeye-ogunwusi-shows-off-new-bride-prophtess-pics

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by GistMore: 12:27am On Oct 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by GistMore: 12:27am On Oct 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:32am On Oct 19, 2018
Anything to get traffic Mr OP, Welldone! undecided

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by otipoju(m): 12:33am On Oct 19, 2018
Ooni...a God fearing king.

I am not suprised. The frequency with which he has been rolling with Cele and Cherub people, twas not long before he finds a bride anong them.

Best of luck.

41 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 19, 2018
grin We Sha Know Say Norbe Bible She dey Use for Bedroom !!

>>>>>>>>>See Her Sexy skimpy Photos and Videos that Ooni Of Ife Made her delete <<<<<<<<<<<<,

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by majamajic(m): 12:51am On Oct 19, 2018
she is hairy, just the way I like it. she is welcome to the throne.

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by ipobarethieves: 1:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Good for him

3 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by baby124: 2:20am On Oct 19, 2018
Lmaooo. From Runs girl to prophetess. Seems Ooni was bitten hard that he had to run to the other extreme. Ooni, how will this one cope as a wife of Oonirisa? All these fake Pastors and prophetesses sha. Is a prophetess supposed to marry an onirisa? This is how to spot a fake person and the Ooni really has bad choices of women.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by erifeoluwasimi(f): 3:18am On Oct 19, 2018
Prophetess Naomi at oba ile, the lady that dropped out of AAUA at 100level because she said she had a calling.... only to marry oniirisa.
I remember the time she was invited to our church ,and she prophecied that I was going to die during my first child bearing because that my destiny.i never attended the church again till now,CAC ATORISE. Now I'm a mum of two. Let me laugh abeg.

299 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 19, 2018
I saw this.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
Prophetess Naomi at oba ile, the lady that dropped out of AAUA at 100level because she said she had a calling.... only to marry oniirisa.
I remember the time she was invited to our church ,and she prophecied that I was going to die during my first child bearing because that my destiny.i never attended the church again till now,CAC ATORISE. Now I'm a mum of two. Let me laugh abeg.
but she's better than that runs girl big lips

16 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by thorpido(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2018
Prophetess/evangelist now traditionalist........all join.

11 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2018
Prophetess my foot. Is her 3rd eye open to see the demons around the oonis throne?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by opalu: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2018
Ahh
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by bonechamberlain(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2018
good one ooni, save the west from muric and the extremist Islamic fanatism brewing in the west.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Sirheny007(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2018
Quite a great scene it'll make!
Ooni's wife prophesying and speaking in tongues whilst Ooni himself consults with the gods.

erifeoluwasimi:

Permit me to join in your laughter.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by nurex01(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2018
Evangelist wants to turn to Queen.

5 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by ednut1(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2018
Someone has had 2 failed marriages. Madam still chuck head. Prophetess wey dey marry king wey needs to do juju from time to time. Abeg am tired

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by itiswellandwell: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2018
Not bad. Oni like them light skin sha. Enjoy onirisa!

Very cheap 64gb s6 edge. Check my signature.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by talk2saintify(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2018
shocked

Such a Beauty to behold
Yourba Girls and Beauty are like 5 and 6 Since day 1

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by speedyGonzales: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2018
baby124:
Lmaooo. From Runs girl to prophetess. Seems Ooni was bitten hard that he had to run to the other extreme. Ooni, how will this one cope as a wife of Oonirisa? All these fake Pastors and prophetesses sha. Is a prophetess supposed to marry an onirisa? This is how to spot a fake person and the Ooni really has bad choices of women.

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by leshluap(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2018
the king like fair ladies sha....

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by leshluap(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2018
sooo pretty..
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Sheyone(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2018
hehe

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2018
The age difference though but Ooni too sabi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) / Nigerian Baby Names / The "African" Smell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.