Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Can I Supply With My Toyota Sienna - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Supply With My Toyota Sienna (1716 Views)

Looking For Maize Suppliers Who Can Supply With BG & Bank Draft For About 2kmt / LPO To Supply With Over 100% ROI / Get Monthly Food Supply With Just N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Supply With My Toyota Sienna by Business123: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2018
Hello Everyone, I have a Toyota Sienna Van as my private Car, which I feel is not fully utilized.

What can I supply with it to raise money by the side.

I am open to selling products with it too, but the question is, what product can I sell with it that can sell fast and raise some money.

Honest suggestions are highly welcome.
Re: What Can I Supply With My Toyota Sienna by EXICON(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2018
Business123:
Hello Everyone, I have a Toyota Sienna Van as my private Car, which I feel is not fully utilized.

What can I supply with it to raise money by the side?

I am open to selling products with it too, but the question is, what product can I sell with it that can sell fast and raise some money.

1. Look for fast selling hot daily products in your locality and city. Start supplying that product(s) to retailers and wholesalers.

2. Be a sub-distributor to some big companies.

In all, your products should be daily consumable products like foods, agricultural farm products (like the egg), etc

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Supply With My Toyota Sienna by Business123: 9:39am On Oct 19, 2018
Thanks
EXICON:

1. Look for fast selling hot daily products in your locality and city. Start supplying that product(s) to retailers and wholesalers.

2. Be a sub-distributor to some big companies.

In all, your products should be daily consumable products like foods, agricultural farm products (like the egg), etc
Re: What Can I Supply With My Toyota Sienna by Business123: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2018
More suggestions are welcome please
Re: What Can I Supply With My Toyota Sienna by SEGLIZ: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2018
Business123:

What can I supply with it to raise money by the side.

you can load up plots of land and hawk around in it. oops! did just say that!! NO!!!
Just kidding up there.
the advice above mine has done it if I'm not mistaken. but still you can run on transportation at every spear time. except you are not that busy you can go into delivery service (something like courier). don't mind my earlier mischief.
Re: What Can I Supply With My Toyota Sienna by Business123: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2018
Hahaha, lol.

Transportation/delivery service is a good idea.

I am a full time employee and will only be available weekends.

SEGLIZ:

you can load up plots of land and hawk around in it. oops! did just say that!! NO!!!
Just kidding up there.
the advice above mine has done it if I'm not mistaken. but still you can run on transportation at every spear time. except you are not that busy you can go into delivery service (something like courier). don't mind my earlier mischief.
Re: What Can I Supply With My Toyota Sienna by JonnyConnection: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Business123:
Hahaha, lol.
Transportation/delivery service is a good idea.
I am a full time employee and will only be available weekends.

nice
Re: What Can I Supply With My Toyota Sienna by noblefrank31(m): 3:01am On Oct 20, 2018
If I want to buy a Toyota sienna for transport business, how much will it cost me please
Re: What Can I Supply With My Toyota Sienna by HappyScent: 5:57am On Oct 21, 2018
My brother use it for bread supply.u r sure of steady cash daily without any settlement of abegro,police,mopol etc.first of us look for the second best bread in uR locality,the first is alway over crowder with customers.register and start.take the bread outstick of the town to sell for people,the inside town is already occupy,were u will make ur own customer,were others can't reach,u reach there to mak ur cool cash.if u av money to invest,with smaller size to biger size,u r sure of 25k daily.the more u buy the more ur profit.u migh buy fuel 3k a day.a lady go as far as benin,edo state,bayasa to sell her bread.there she said the bread is not there,and people love it.that is why I said u take it outskirt of the town u r to sell it,so people can appreciate it.ur locality is already taken by people who has be in the business befor u.in our side u buy #100 for #70,u make #10.the #200 bread,u buy #130,u sell 150,just like that.I will advice u buy the bread like 20 -30 pieces,take it around to the places u av seen,give to customers to taste,that u r supplying it,they will now tell u,when r u coming,I need 10,some will say 20,just like that.its does not av stress if u av customer.this is my advice

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Supply With My Toyota Sienna by Kfed4ril(m): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2018
noblefrank31:
If I want to buy a Toyota sienna for transport business, how much will it cost me please
Naija used abi foreign used?
And what year?
Re: What Can I Supply With My Toyota Sienna by Business123: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2018
I wouldn't mind selling mine for the right offer, mine is 2007 Toyota Sienna XLE, very clean with 6 months usage in nigeria
Re: What Can I Supply With My Toyota Sienna by Business123: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2018
Buy my Sienna

noblefrank31:
Re: What Can I Supply With My Toyota Sienna by SEGLIZ: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
Business123:
Buy my Sienna
why do you want to sell it off? do you want to put to use anymore.

Re: What Can I Supply With My Toyota Sienna by kush4king(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
I also have Toyota sienna 2004 , am looking for business I can do with it that will not stress me much and I can make my cool money.
Am in Lagos oshodi specific.
My mail kush4king@gmail.com.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Want To Get $90 And More Daily Without Money Investment? / How To Recognise Fake Bank Alerts / We Can Supply To Your Offices Or Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.