Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Esut Putme Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Esut Putme Is Out (1512 Views)

Federal College Of Education (sped) Ui Affiliated Putme Is Out. / LAUTECH 2012/2013 PUTME Is Out / Oau Ife Putme Is Out&on Sale: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esut Putme Is Out by loyet: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2010
i saw online that the result is out.when i put the scratch card pin number alert came up that the scratch pin no can not be used to check the result. pls has anybody been able to check his/her own. pls notify me and how u go about it.
Re: Esut Putme Is Out by gentleemmy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2010
Engineer willson and Dr Williams grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Esut Putme Is Out by williamsdr: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2010
i saw online that the result is out.when i put the scratch card pin number alert came up that the scratch pin no can not be used to check the result. pls has anybody been able to check his/her own. pls notify me and how u go about it.
Re: Esut Putme Is Out by Angel4F(f): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2010
williamsdr, someone called me dis morning 4rm Esut and told me dat the result is out and the scratch card to check results is 2,000 and its been sold in school. I am in ph and i dont know how to get mine to check my result.
Re: Esut Putme Is Out by Henryk(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2010
Williams and Wilson, grin grin grin BUNCH OF FRAUDSTERS. GO GET BETTER JOBS.
Re: Esut Putme Is Out by loyet: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2010
pls can somebody tell me exactly how to check result
Re: Esut Putme Is Out by gentleemmy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
Angel4 (F):

williamsdr, someone called me dis morning 4rm Esut and told me dat the result is out and the scratch card to check results is 2,000 and its been sold in school. I am in ph and i dont know how to get mine to check my result.
Please Angel stick to your source in school and let go this online cheats. That's my opinion
Re: Esut Putme Is Out by AmorousT(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2010
Hello Angel4 & Loyet, the fact is that we are to buy another result checking scratch card for 2010/2011 ESUT result. The cost of it, is N2,100.00 plus bank commision. u can only get it @ Esut, Enugu and here in onitsha. I bought it here @ onitsha at the rate of N2,500 at Post Office Onitsha, instead of travelling down to Enugu. So what am trying to say is that u can get d scratch card @ Enugu for N2,100 while at Post Office Onitsha for N2,500. Any more information, u can reach me :toscano4real@yahoo.com or call me :08037378030
Re: Esut Putme Is Out by kelwheezy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2010
  plz does any boby know d cutoff marks for economics?? i got 261 in my jamb, and am about checkin my post utme, just cant wait 2 be an esutyte, cool cool grin
Re: Esut Putme Is Out by alisigwe(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2010
Jst bought the new scratch card and they're still saying result's yet to kome out.any info on their current status?pls
Re: Esut Putme Is Out by AmorousT(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2010
For those that use to see the result is yet to come, they should continue trying until they release their result. I just checked my sister's result and she scored 148 in post ume while 242 in Jamb and she wants to study Economics. Plz is there any hope for her?

(1) (Reply)

Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(2012/2013) Admission / nairaland! / Chinese Government Scholarship For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.