Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale (587 Views)

Mint Tokunbo Acer Aspire V5-572g For Sale / Mint Tokunbo Dell E5540 For Sale / Tokunbo Hp Probook 640 G1 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by phazotron(m): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2018
500gb hdd

4gb ram

core i5

1gb radeon 7400m graphics

69k negotiable

call or whatsapp 08084697651 if interested

Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by phazotron(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2018
still available
Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by olaboyeh(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Can we have a deal for 65k..am ready
Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by phazotron(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2018
olaboyeh:
Can we have a deal for 65k..am ready

no youre not. youre actually a very unserious person.
Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by phazotron(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2018
still available
Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by olaboyeh(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
phazotron:

na fight ni?
Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by phazotron(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Still available for serious buyers only
Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by ifydav(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by phazotron(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
ifydav:
75k am in Uniport

well I'm in Lagos. if you have someone In Lagos then no wahala.
Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by phazotron(m): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
still available
Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by tolu4you: 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
phazotron:

Are you sure you are selling laptop? Your attitude is just too bad. I contacted you on WhatsApp but your attitude was too bad. Change
Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by phazotron(m): 6:06am On Nov 09, 2018
tolu4you:

Are you sure you are selling laptop? Your attitude is just too bad. I contacted you on WhatsApp but your attitude was too bad. Change

you just come up and start accusing me of something you dat u don't know about the backstory. you're very lucky I've deleted the chat or else I would have posted screenshot here. you greeted me and I greeted you back and I asked you "who are you?" who am I chatting with? is that bad attitude? is it now an offence to find out the identity of an unfamiliar number? please if you still have the chat and you feel you're saying the truth you can post here let others be the judge. I want you to post chat so pple will know if I'm rude or you're just out to cause wahala for no reason. look if you want to go buy from someone else that's good enough OK? if you don't someone else will Abeg!
Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by phazotron(m): 6:06am On Nov 09, 2018
still available
Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by tolu4you: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2018
phazotron:

you just come up and start accusing me of something you dat u don't know about the backstory. you're very lucky I've deleted the chat or else I would have posted screenshot here. you greeted me and I greeted you back and I asked you "who are you?" who am I chatting with? is that bad attitude? is it now an offence to find out the identity of an unfamiliar number? please if you still have the chat and you feel you're saying the truth you can post here let others be the judge. I want you to post chat so pple will know if I'm rude or you're just out to cause wahala for no reason. look if you want to go buy from someone else that's good enough OK? if you don't someone else will Abeg!
You are rude
Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by phazotron(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2018
tolu4you:

You are rude

thank you Mr perfect and good judge of character. can you now let me rest and go get ur system somewhere else?
Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by phazotron(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2018
still available
Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by phazotron(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Still available
Re: Mint Tokunbo Hp Pavilion G6 For Sale by phazotron(m): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2018
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Brandnew Blackberry Batteries / Learn Ccna From The Expert For Just 40k / Unbelievable Seagate 500 Gb Sata External Hard Disk For 8500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.