Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! (3884 Views)

GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) / 3 Americans Dead, As Plane Crashes Into House In Ukraine (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by ibrahimovic303: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2018
Mods, I beg you please move this to the frontpage, a Nigerian has just been fatally shot in Krivoy rog city in Ukraine, police found this on him and posted it to reach out to his people....I just got this update from the Nigerian community in that country...

Anyone who knows him should please reach out to his people...his facebook is https://www.facebook.com/drjustus1

Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by eluquenson(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
It is well with you bro
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by Rexnegro(m): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
na wa o , Mr mod oya na do the needful ....his family need to know about it .
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by nwabola: 4:30am On Oct 20, 2018
Oh my God, Pls what is his state currently, he is my friend.
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by olatunjilaurent(m): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2018
Please I need a full details he’s my brother. I am confused here. I can’t reachout to him on the phone
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by Dralin(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2018
ibrahimovic303:
Mods, I beg you please move this to the frontpage, a Nigerian has just been fatally shot in Krivoy rog city in Ukraine, police found this on him and posted it to reach out to his people....I just got this update from the Nigerian community in that country...

Anyone who knows him should please reach out to his people...his facebook is https://www.facebook.com/drjustus1
embarassed
ibrahimovic303:

chai #RIP
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by kabbayya: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Kai, dz one strong oh, hope he makes it out alive, Ukraine, racist country
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by BenNash: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
ibrahimovic303:

Was it a racist attack or something??
Share more details.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by striker07(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mod please put this on front page,he is a well known person to me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by nwabola: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
OP Please what is his current state, we are all worried, Biggie as he is fondly called is a friend to many.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by puffpuff: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
nwabola:
OP Please what is his current state, we are all worried, Biggie as he is fondly called is a friend to many.

Truly, you know him. Biggy, Osa, Femi . We are worried back home. Update pls
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by CamtoPapa: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hi @ibrahimovic303 please from which source did you get this information? Am his brother.

Which group represent the Nigerian community overthere that relay the message to you? Where was it posted... website? News?

#Mod... please take action... we all need to know what he knows about this situation. He seems to be the origin of the information.

Prompt response will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by kabbayya: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
CamtoPapa:
Hi @ibrahimovic303 please from which source did you get this information? Am his brother.

Which group represent the Nigerian community overthere that relay the message to you? Where was it posted... website? News?

#Mod... please take action... we all need to know what he knows about this situation. He seems to be the origin of the information.

Thanks

Cc: justwise come do justice to dz thread abeg, we fit c person wey know sup
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by justwise(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
CamtoPapa:

Thanks

Is the information false? Is your brother alive?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by striker07(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
justwise:

his number seems not going through at the moment from what I've gotten from his Facebook page.
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by justwise(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
CamtoPapa:

Thanks

striker07:
his number seems not going through at the moment from what I've gotten from his Facebook page.

The same person?
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by Originalsly: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
My brother...well known to me...popular guy.....and none of you guys knows no one who can contact bim?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by Lexusgs430: 3:57am On Oct 22, 2018
How come plenty people seem to know him so far, and none of you seem to have an alternate contact telephone number?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by ibrahimovic303: 5:55am On Oct 22, 2018
CamtoPapa:

Thanks

Sorry for late reply...This message was passed onto me to put it here because I have a Nairaland account...I do not live in Ukraine, my friend just dropped it to me on whatsapp that I should post this...try to get in touch in his friends with whom u are in contact in Ukraine, he is alive, only hospitalized
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by ibrahimovic303: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2018
olatunjilaurent:
Please I need a full details he’s my brother. I am confused here. I can’t reachout to him on the phone

What is the status quo right now? have you been able to reach him?
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by ibrahimovic303: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2018
BenNash:

Was it a racist attack or something??
Share more details.

It was not racist, I only shared the information as it was sent to me...Again, I live in Finland, not Ukraine, but my friend there desperately sent me these on whatsapp to post it here...
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by CamtoPapa: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2018
@Ibrahimovic303 thanks for your response at the same time, your response seems like your own opinion, agreed that we cannot reach him and it is obvious that none of his fb friendlist living in ukraine cares about his wellbeing and you seems to know about this information privately... am confused... it doesnt cost a cent to register on nairaland. Please and please we need direct access to your source or sources of information.

I cannot believe in this technologise era we have to travel to ukraine to find out what the helk' is going on down there... and they call it part of Europe... what a shame.

@ibrahimovic303 with due respect we need direct contact with your source.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by ibrahimovic303: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2018
CamtoPapa:
@Ibrahimovic303 thanks for your response at the same time, your response seems like your own opinion, agreed that we cannot reach him and it is obvious that none of his fb friendlist living in ukraine cares about his wellbeing and you seems to know about this information privately... am confused... it doesnt cost a cent to register on nairaland. Please and please we need direct access to your source or sources of information.

I cannot believe in this technologise era we have to travel to ukraine to find out what the helk' is going on down there... and they call it part of Europe... what a shame.

@ibrahimovic303 with due respect we need direct contact with your source.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

kindly pm me, let me introduce my source to you who lives there in Ukr...But I am shocked that his people do not have access to his friends resident in that country, this is a big eye opener for me too here in Finland, because truth be told, oyibo nor like we black people, them just dey tolerate us. Nigerians in diaspora should try to make regular contacts with people back home, let them know your friends there too....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by CamtoPapa: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2018
@ibrahimovic303 done pm. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by ibrahimovic303: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2018
People back home should always pray for their people abroad, because some of us dey very remote areas of the world just because our leaders nor care for us...Some years back, a Nigerian hustling as a post man on Night duty in Finland was thrown into the lake by God knows who....the case was reported as suicide, but his close friends there vehemently rejected this...If our country good, wetin go make person dey run na

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by ifyalways(f): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2018
Good to read that he's alive.

It's always good to register and be active in a Nigerian group or something when resident in remote European countries. Let one or two people have direct contact of your people in case of eventualities. Fortunately, he will receive medical treatment with or without deposit as opposed to what is obtainable here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by ibrahimovic303: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2018
ifyalways:
Good to read that he's alive.

It's always good to register and be active in a Nigerian group or something when resident in remote European countries. Let one or two people have direct contact of your people in case of eventualities. Fortunately, he will receive medical treatment with or without deposit as opposed to what is obtainable here.

Exactly...unfortunately some Nigerians are so afraid of each other here that they desist from associating with us lol.... cheesy But when trouble lands, they will hit us up immediately.
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by CamtoPapa: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
@ibrahimovic303 still waiting for update... thanks
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by ibrahimovic303: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
CamtoPapa:
@ibrahimovic303 still waiting for update... thanks

check ur mail
Re: Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!! by CamtoPapa: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
justwise:

We believe his alive but cannot be contacted at the moment, and that is what makes it challenging to deal with. @ibrahimovic303 is the only source of information about this case eventhough he says he lives in finland, nobody else seems to know about the shooting and the hospitalization. He did mention the police posted it and the African community in krivoy rog but we cannot relate with any of this information except for the fact that Justus cannot be contacted. The police or The African community are not supposed to be hidden to the public, why is it then that we cannot find this information in anywhere else except on nairaland. The bone of contention is that we need the original source of this information, so we can all access it by ourselves. It is already a public mess... so spill the beans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aviation Security: Nigeria Gets ICAO Award / Visa Requirement & Request For Application Form For Mexican! / Coming To Kigali Rwanda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.