Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos (29698 Views)

Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) / Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by llade(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The search mission for victims of the passenger bus that veered off a flooded bridge and plunged into a river in Rivers state, is still in progress with more corpses recovered. 

The latest corpses were recovered from the river on Thursday and have been identified by their relatives.

The identities of the corpses are; Bishop Raph G.U Innocent from Erema town in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area of Rivers State, Uchechukwu Nnenoka, from Isu local government area of Imo state and Chizaru Oti from Alibrada town in Rivers state. 

The accident happened on Tuesday, October 16, after the loaded bus fell into a river along (Akala Olu) Okogbe-Mbiama axis, East-West road of Ahoada West local government area of the state.

About seven passengers were rescued unconscious and rushed to a hospital immediately after the accident. 

The rescue mission is still ongoing.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/bishops-corpse-others-recovered-after-bus-fell-into-a-river-photos.html
So sad my youngest sister was in the bus. How can a driver attempt to overtake by a bridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by ThatmanRev: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
The identities of the corpses are; Bishop Raph G.U Innocent from Erema town in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area of Rivers State, Uchechukwu Nnenoka, from Isu local government area of Imo state and Chizaru Oti from Alibrada town in Rivers state. 

I lost my dear brother in this accident..and it hurts deeply. A man of Honor and a father of six young boys
Was killed in this unfortunate incident.This time our family is in deep mourning cos of the lost
His name is Uchechukwu Nnamuka from Isu LGa Imo State
When it did not touch you. It becomes everyday news but when it touches you or your loved ones ,then you underdtand what a shit hole this Nation has become
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by ThatmanRev: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
It is well
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by llade(m): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
ThatmanRev:

I lost my dear brother in this accident..and it hurts deeply. A man of Honor and a father of six young boys
Was killed in this unfortunate incident.This time our family is in deep mourning cos of the lost
When it did not touch you. It becomes everyday news but when it touches you or your loved ones ,then you underdtand what a shit hole this Nation has become
Lost my sister too and feel pained.
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by pillan(f): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
[quote author=llade post=72238063]
Lost my friend too, my condolences
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by Macheteros1: 2:25am On Oct 20, 2018
See eh, we are finished in this country. See rescue operation na?
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by whatofyou: 4:08am On Oct 20, 2018
But why don't Nigerian roads have barricades by the sides of the roads facing deep valleys, rivers et c? This government deliberately killing the citizens everyday. Why?
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by Yudee8(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
EastGold:
Who are we to question God?
He does what he likes
May the departed have eternal rest
lol
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by Yudee8(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
ThatmanRev:

RIP to the departed. Accept my condolences.
Re: Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos by KrystosCJ(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2018
mandate12:

Our God is in heaven; he does whatever pleases him.Psalm 115:3
Mr 'holly holly', does this verse make any sense to u?

What pleases someone is not what someone likes. The psalmist was very clear and careful not to equate "like" with "please". Please shows regard for something, while like, on the other hand, denotes selfishness.

God is not selfish or insensitive, which is what EastGold depicted in his post.

Simple and short - God is not a mere human being you can use whatever language you want when describing, speaking of or referring to Him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Die, Four Injured After Truck Fell On Cars In Lagos (Photos) / Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) / South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.