Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Invite 20 People To Like A Facebook Page And Earn 1k, It Is Working Just Try It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Invite 20 People To Like A Facebook Page And Earn 1k, It Is Working Just Try It (400 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Open An OnlyFans Page And Serve Nigerians Ikwerre Styles / Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invite 20 People To Like A Facebook Page And Earn 1k, It Is Working Just Try It by kelvinchreez: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Happening and trending now. An official fast growing fashion trend Company is giving out free money to any facebook user who can like, Share and invite 20 more people to also like and share their page.
I know some people will not believe how legit and real this will be, but why waste your data on unreasonable things on facebook while you can make alot of money only by by liking a facebook page and inviting 20 of your facebook friends to like and share the page.

How it works
First, LIKE and SHARE the facebook page

Secondly, Invite 20 more people to also LIKE and SHARE the facebook page.

Thirdly, send your name and the name of the people you invited to like the page

Lastly, After sending it, wait for some minutes, while a verification code number will be send to you.

Copy that verification code number and your bank account name and number and send to there Email.

Then wait like for 10 minutes , and rejoice of 1000 Alert to your account,

Don't enjoy alone, why not tell your friends and loved ones to start now and Earn!!!
This is facebook page
HERE
https://www.facebook.com/Apuzstyle/

Re: Invite 20 People To Like A Facebook Page And Earn 1k, It Is Working Just Try It by Pinkyhubb: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is unbelievable, it works shocked
Thanks you for sharing this ,I will rush now and tell my friends
Re: Invite 20 People To Like A Facebook Page And Earn 1k, It Is Working Just Try It by LaniXmen: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
shocked grin
I just received 1k now, so this real, Thanks you for telling me, at least let use the 1k and subscribe for my data grin
Re: Invite 20 People To Like A Facebook Page And Earn 1k, It Is Working Just Try It by Weaponx: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hahahahaha I can't believe my eye of receiving 1k just now, This is legit just got mine, if you like stay there and be doubting it, while people are busy earning there 1k shocked grin
Re: Invite 20 People To Like A Facebook Page And Earn 1k, It Is Working Just Try It by Weaponx: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
See proof here,

Re: Invite 20 People To Like A Facebook Page And Earn 1k, It Is Working Just Try It by Weaponx: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is not scam ,just try and see
Re: Invite 20 People To Like A Facebook Page And Earn 1k, It Is Working Just Try It by kelvinchreez: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
:wow

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Finally Poisons Himself With Kitchen Experiments / Wizkid Fever Video: Tiwa Savage Finally Speaks On Their Romance / Nicki Minaj Decides To Squash Beef With Cardi B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.