Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance (71180 Views)

List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles / Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by salford1: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Amakavula:

God might want to use her to change the life of the King and the Monarch. How would she get there without passing through this traditional rites?

We sit at home and Judge people with second thoughts.. I don't know her , but I pray God use her mightly in the mist of charms, and blood rites.
grin
We are yorubas. We have learnt to live in peace and marry each other despite different religious backgrounds. There is nothing wrong with the life of the King.No one is changing the ooni's true religion of being a traditionalist first or from him from fulfilling his traditional right. The imported religions are secondary as far as Oduduwa throne is concerned. The throne belongs to the ife people and traditional cults not Adeyeye.

Sijuwade primary religion was a traditionalist and secondary religion was Christianity. His body was still submitted to the palace for necessary rites after death despite his family making funny moves.
Same with Aderemi before Sijuwade, and so shall it be for Ogunwusi too. Marrying a christian or muslim changes nothing.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by AngelicBeing: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

AND THIS IS HOW SHE FINALLY BECAME MINE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

MY WISH FOR YOU NEW QUEEN. "AS YOU FVCK THE ROYAL PWEEK, MAY YOU PRODUCE TRADITIONAL CHILDREN THAT WILL CONTINUE IN MY WAYS".

ALL HAIL SATAN!!
Satan thou fallen angel, get behind me to hell and wait for your final destruction in the lake of fire sad

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by JuanDeDios: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:
Dead on arrival!! "The Marriage"
even in the olden days Ogun worshipers are not allowed to get married to ifa worshipers.....Christianity and idolatry
Too many differences, someone said the babe was forced, i guess you haven't gone to check her pictures on IG... Prophetess that wears what brings out all her curves.. this one is sakamaje angry, Can she even hold a vigil in the palace, what about her kids can she name her son Samson Or David? Can She? Can She Still Go to churches to lay hands or preach about sanctification? Can she, How about fasting and prayer, I use to hear i converted to Christianity, i haven't heard of i converted to idolatry angry... Why is Christianity like this for God's Sake, What message is she passing to those who made her a role model, those who made her their mentor, Those who could beat their chest that she is truly called by God... I heard she s just 25...If i should continue typing, i wont finish today..
@Red. Not true.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by shineeye1: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
murmee:
My dear friend, there's nothing idolatry here. The Ooni himself is a good Christian. You are confusing Culture with idol worshipping. You need to educate yourself more as it is obvious from your post that you are not vast in knowledge and information!

Which education told you that IFA, IFE culture is not idol worship? All ritualist yansh go soon open for the whole world to see.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by fredoooooo: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Oba tun gbese le grin
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by salford1: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:
even in the olden days Ogun worshipers are not allowed to get married to ifa worshipers.....Christianity and idolatry
Too many differences, someone said the babe was forced, i guess you haven't gone to check her pictures on IG... Prophetess that wears what brings out all her curves.. this one is sakamaje angry, Can she even hold a vigil in the palace, what about her kids can she name her son Samson Or David? Can She? Can She Still Go to churches to lay hands or preach about sanctification? Can she, How about fasting and prayer, I use to hear i converted to Christianity, i haven't heard of i converted to idolatry angry... Why is Christianity like this for God's Sake, What message is she passing to those who made her a role model, those who made her their mentor, Those who could beat their chest that she is truly called by God... I heard she s just 25...If i should continue typing, i wont finish today..
You are not yoruba, or you are a yoruba that has been brainwashed with imported religions. The marriage has been blessed by Ifa.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Chyxki: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:

But your name is sexymoma grin
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Hassan88(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Very soon u go hear say dis one go too. Na wao.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by uuzba(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Me thinks this dude is the problem in his marriage.....how can 3 women be all BAD
Thinking out loud undecided

This is the foundation of all the problems we have in Nigeria.
You are Christian and say you want democracy.
But you still worship idols and do other traditional practices, then send out omonile to dismantle and disturb the government and every other person following democratic rule.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Subonbon(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:
if I say you no make sense I lie... But sakamanje got me rolling on the floor

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by freecocoa(f): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Smh! Fake prophets and prophetesses everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by hargbolahan01: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
I was expecting them to kiss.... sey king don't kiss ni

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by uuzba(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hassan88:
Very soon u go hear say dis one go too. Na wao.

When they are worshiping idols with these their traditional practices. You can't be a Christian and be a traditionalist at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Houseofglam7(f): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
uuzba:

But you still worship idols and do other traditional practices, then send out omonile to dismantle and disturb the government and every other person following democratic rule.
And you are?
Never mind,don't care undecided
I honestly don't understand a damn thing you said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
godwinkessi:
;NA Chioma arrange this one the last time time she was there with Davido

What is this one saying?
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
uuzba:

So tradition affects democracy?
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by uuzba(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
murmee:
My dear friend, there's nothing idolatry here. The Ooni himself is a good Christian. You are confusing Culture with idol worshipping. You need to educate yourself more as it is obvious from your post that you are not vast in knowledge and information!

The culture is very much tied to idol worship.
-
In theory, all Oyibos don't have culture again because of the influence of Christianity.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by uuzba(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
mynairaland2018:

So tradition affects democracy?

Oyibo counties that have democracy, can you point at their village tradition?
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chyxki:

But your name is sexymoma grin
Lol! All these fake christians dt God doesn't know about, just going around getting angry on behalf of God. grin They are just haters and are not really concerned abt Christianity.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Etianwanokon: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Very randy Ooni. Keeps changing wives

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
uuzba:

Oyibo counties that have democracy, can you point at their village tradition?

I think u should go and do this research urself. Even ur colonial master has traditions.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by uuzba(m): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:

And you are?
Never mind,don't care undecided
I honestly don't understand a damn thing you said

And hence Nigeria remains backwards. Because we don't know what we are doing.

You cannot have the "Kingdom" of Nigeria headed by a president.. And then have other multiple kingdoms again inside that kingdom headed by other kings and rulers. Who will the people be loyal to?
One cannot serve 2 masters. You either love the one and hate the other.

This is why Nigeria does not move. Because we are still hanging on to tradition.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by uuzba(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
mynairaland2018:

I think u should go and do this research urself. Even ur colonial master has traditions.

Which is?
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:

My sister shocked
She even got married to a two time divorcee which is biblically wrong. The only reason her ears are not pierced is because she is obviously from an SU family. Lord have mercy.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:

Why are you crying please?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Hassan88(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
uuzba:

When they are worshiping idols with these their traditional practices. You can't be a Christian and be a traditionalist at the same time.
God bless u4 saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Seun360(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Make una free the new queen, she's only following the footpath of Esther in the Old Testament.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by NoToPile: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Anyone that knows the rites involved in the marriage of an ooni should lecture me pls. Thanks
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Quigley: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Isn't this man the upholder of the Yoruba Customs? Or is that Alaafin of Oyo? Cos his choices of women to marry has been terrible and can he marry a Christian? WTF is going on with him? That's what happens when money buys an old tradition throne. Yoruba's who is the Custodian of your culture? Abeg help me Igbo boy.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Philistine(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
NoToPile:
Anyone that knows the rites involved in the marriage of an ooni should lecture me pls. Thanks
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Tareq1105: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:

You're not God who is the judge of all.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by internetservice: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Origin And History Of Anambra Towns / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here / Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.