Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Celebrity Gists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Gists (397 Views)

Kush Or Cigarette: Which Is Poison To The Society ? Special Celebrity Gists.... / Celeb Round Up: 5 Celebrity Gists We Tracked For You / Gists Surrounding Dharmi Richie & Hushpuppi Fight Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Gists by MhistaVana(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
As it turns out, either Rihanna or Pink could have been the headliners at next year's Super Bowl Halftime show, but things simply didn't work out.
“Rihanna was the front-runner for next year’s super bowl halftime show," a source tells ET. "CBS and the NFL reached out to Rihanna first, who after thinking about the offer, decided to pass due to the NFL and the situation regarding players kneeling."
According to the source, the "Love On........Read more at
https://netrovibes..com/2018/10/rihanna-and-pink-both-turned-down-super.html

1 Share

Re: Celebrity Gists by MhistaVana(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Follow me on IG@bahdbro1 | FB:Bahdbro | Twitter.com/iambahdbro for more updates and memes

Re: Celebrity Gists by MhistaVana(m): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
MhistaVana:
Follow me on IG@bahdbro1 | FB:Bahdbro | Twitter.com/iambahdbro for more updates and memes

1 Share

Re: Celebrity Gists by MhistaVana(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for more of my funny memes and news / Updates

Re: Celebrity Gists by MhistaVana(m): 1:12am On Jan 03, 2019
happy new year and equally happy new month to all my fans and well wishers.......May GOD bless you all for me AMEN

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Laparoscopic Surgery In Lagos / Wizkid’s Ghana Show Was Lit Af!!! / Ibe Kachukwu Set To Receive Honorary Citizen Award Of The State Of Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.