Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

"I Am The New Olori" - Ruth Kadiri Shares Stunning Photos In White - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am The New Olori" - Ruth Kadiri Shares Stunning Photos In White (3788 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Shares Her Pregnancy Photo - Celebrities React / Tobi Philips May Soon Be Crowned New Olori Of Ife / New Details Emerge On The Supposed New Olori Of The Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am The New Olori" - Ruth Kadiri Shares Stunning Photos In White by Amagite2: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Seems Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri loves the Olori title, and wouldn't mind being one.

The beautiful actress just shared stunning photos of herself rocking all white like an Olori. She wrote;

"I am the new olori���� pls nobody should argue with me I have headache. #oniofife #oloriRuthKadiri #ruthkadiri"

This is coming one day after the Ooni of Ile-Ife unveiled his new 'Olori', Prophetess Noami.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/i-am-the-new-olori-ruth-kadiri-shares-stunning-photos-in-white.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "I Am The New Olori" - Ruth Kadiri Shares Stunning Photos In White by soberdrunk(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
With her head like eggroll with half egg.... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am The New Olori" - Ruth Kadiri Shares Stunning Photos In White by Briee(f): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
soberdrunk:
She fine

Chai!

1 Like

Re: "I Am The New Olori" - Ruth Kadiri Shares Stunning Photos In White by okomile(f): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ruth, a ba oko ku grin grin grin
Re: "I Am The New Olori" - Ruth Kadiri Shares Stunning Photos In White by onlineguruland: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
you can't be queen of afonjas. . you are our biafra princess
Re: "I Am The New Olori" - Ruth Kadiri Shares Stunning Photos In White by lalanice(f): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
be advertising yourself, he is coming for you
Re: "I Am The New Olori" - Ruth Kadiri Shares Stunning Photos In White by spacks(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
soberdrunk:
TKO cry

1 Like

Re: "I Am The New Olori" - Ruth Kadiri Shares Stunning Photos In White by chloride6: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Let apostle catch you
Re: "I Am The New Olori" - Ruth Kadiri Shares Stunning Photos In White by paprika212(f): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
madam wait meh onni finish tearing his new virgin wife before he will have your time
Re: "I Am The New Olori" - Ruth Kadiri Shares Stunning Photos In White by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
onlineguruland:
you can't be queen of afonjas. . you are our biafra princess
no be edo girl she be?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Baby Mama Jada P Unfollows Tiwa Savage Admist Fever Video / Christiano Ronaldo And Lagos Girls / Fela Anikulapo Feed His Donkey Yakubu Gowon At Kalakuta Republic In 1970- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.