Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) (57538 Views)

Olamide Celebrates Batifeori Maximilliano, His Son's 6th Birthday (Photos) / Olamide, Aisha Sulaiman, Their Son Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji On School Runs / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Oluhills007: 2:57am On Oct 20, 2018
ifyalways:
Why is he wearing a sweatshirt when everywhere looks bright and sunny ?
his crude ways followed him there grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:04am On Oct 20, 2018
ifyalways:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:38am On Oct 20, 2018
ifyalways:
I am a fan of his but he just don't know how to dress.
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by highchief1: 6:26am On Oct 20, 2018
Amagite2:
Rapper, Olamide Adedeji, popularly known as Baddosneh, is currently in the U.S with his son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji, and they visited Disneyland together.

He shared lovely photos and wrote; "Somehow found myself in Disneyland with my hitta � ��‍♂️"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/olamide-visits-disneyland-with-his-son-photos.html

this is one thing I owe my sons I sha Allah next year
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by enigmang: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2018
ifyalways:

Bright and sunny doesn't stop it from being windy and cold..

He chose to wear what he wants.. we mustn't do/wear what everyone is. Besides #MansNotHot.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by enigmang: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2018
Toji:
I can spot haters
how much dose it cost for a visiting Visa and plane ticket wit accommodation 4 two people

besides accommodation pass accommodation ooo... nor be hostel ein dey stay.
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Rextizzle(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2018
ifyalways:
What's your business
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Splasshhh(f): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by alexiseagle: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2018
rs172:
This boy looks too much like victor ybnl...
maybe na victo na him papa

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2018
onlinetomola:
This guy is a better Father....

But the boy should be in school nha

Moreover his head will be very empty
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2018
condomuser:
lol, it costs 90 usd to get full day ticket to all disneyland parks so no biggie
but to travel there nko?, get sense abeg
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Rosay15(f): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2018
enigmang:

Bright and sunny doesn't stop it from being windy and cold..

He chose to wear what he wants.. we mustn't do/wear what everyone is. Besides #MansNotHot.
.. I don't mind dose pple saying rubbish. Some pple always reason with deir hand.
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by lildush(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Samantha23:
what's with the dread though
I dnt No ooo. I So much hate dat shir... Looks lik a mad mans hair.....
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by royalair(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2018
onlinetomola:
This guy is a better Father....
if you had the money you would have done better
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
yes, I have. i was there last year.
continue to lie for Africa
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
enemyofprogress:
it's not my fault you've never left your village in Nigeria, is it? frustrated human being. going by your moniker, I should know better than engaging in this back and forth with your lame ass, uurgh. anybody can go to Disneyland! i had an amazing time there with my friends, thanks for inquiring.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
it's not my fault you've never left your village in Nigeria, is it? frustrating human being. going by your moniker, I should know better than engaging in this back and forth with your lame ass, uurgh. anybody can go to Disneyland! i had amazing time there with my friends, thanks for inquiring.

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by onlinetomola(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
royalair:
if you had the money you would have done better

you are right but having the time is what i am amazed about compare to other celebrities
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
enemyofprogress:
frustrated human being. cry me a river and go hug a transformer, thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by clazzyice: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
rs172:
This boy looks too much like victor ybnl...

i swr��
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by ifyalways(f): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
sinaj:
might have internal cold
LOL.

I heard cold dey catch am for armpit.
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
frustrated human being. cry me a river and go hug a transformer, thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger / Funke Etti: 'My Husband Knows I Love Opening My Cleavage' / 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.