Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics (26866 Views)

Cable Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer In Lagos (Pics / Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Suspected Thief Electrocuted As Transformer Blows In Festac (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by BoneBlogger(m): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
A young man was found hanging dead by a high tension pole while allegedly attempting to steal electric wire in Makera Housing estate along Daura road in Katsina state earlier today.

The deceased was reportedly found dead hanging on the pole by residents of the area early morning of Friday.

It is believed that the suspect met his death as a result of power transmission by the Power Holding Company at around 4am .

Already, men of the Police force in the state had taken the corpse of the deceased for further investigation.

No family has claimed the body of the deceased as at the time of filing this report.

This comes barely 2 months after another man was found death while trying to steal transformer parts in the same area.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/thief-electrocuted-while-trying-to-steal-electric-wire-in-katsina.html

1 Share

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by youngest85(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Swags....see as pose for camera

37 Likes

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Kenekingisback: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ok

Annie Lennox (Why)

This is the book I never read
These are the words I never said
This is the path I'll never tread
These are the dreams I'll dream instead
This is the joy that's seldom spread
These are the tears
The tears we shed
This is the fear
This is the dread
These are the contents of my head
And these are the years that we have spent
And this is what they represent
And this is how I feel
Do you know how I feel?
'Cause I don't think you know how I feel
I don't think you know what I feel
I don't think you know what I feel
You don't know what I feel

Why?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Lomprico2: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmm
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by soberdrunk(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Why take such a huge risk for little reward, no matter wetin he steal for there he cannot be up to "5million"!! Me Soberdrunk that fears 'electricity' more than 'devil' since the day my AC shocked me and i was having constant unexplainable erections for 2weeks....... angry

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by magoo10(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Must be one of those shouting sai baba
Even the Hunger caused by the dullard reach daura.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by eneojoedu(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nepa can bring light at the wrong time. lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by nzeobi(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
why nigerias stealing and looting politicians don't die in this manner is what I don't understand.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by uvie66: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Only Aboki can be so stupid and ignorant to go steal from a live wire.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by SingleWahala(f): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin... Very Very Very Goooooooooooood grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by SarakiBukola: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
The pain would have been incredible
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by DocAdray(f): 12:01am On Oct 20, 2018
Beware of this scammer data seller (08149463620) using a lady's bank details 0161126260, GTB, Rachael Egiaitor.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by NwaAmaikpe: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2018
shocked

Every job has its' own hazard.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by SicilianMafia: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2018
What an horrible way to die !

Damn even Buharis brothers are feeling the heat !!

>>>>>>>>>

Watch How This Slay Mama Almost Drowned on Tuesday
<<<<<<<<<<<<,
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Xkalaban(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2018
Nice tongue
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Splasshhh(f): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2018
Jesu

1 Like

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2018
The wicked shall not go unpunished.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by samkal(m): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2018
SarakiBukola:
The pain would have been incredible

It would be fast so the dude won't feel much.

1 Like

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by ednut1(m): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2018
Con go hell join after getting fire from earth
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by delzbaba(m): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2018
see teeth like roasted goat
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by CheapDataGuy: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2018
See how dis wan take useless hin life
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by AmazingELixir: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2018
cool

Instant justice.... justice is sweetest when served this way...no processes, no bureaucracy, no time lag..just swift and direct.

The onus is for him now to go to the judges of the afterlife and explain what killed him and the circumstances that lead to it.

I pity him ...he will still be found guilty there.

1 Like

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by lordraiden(m): 8:17am On Oct 20, 2018
The hustle is real.... anything for the money....maybe he heard na wetin that Manny do buy the Lexus he wan follow do
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by mema900: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
Why take such a huge risk for little reward, no matter wetin he steal for there he cannot be up to "5million"!! Me Soberdrunk that fears 'electricity' more than 'devil' since the day my AC shocked me and i was having constant unexplainable erections for 2weeks....... angry
Which kind 5million
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by TheOdd1sOut: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2018
Chei. What an unlucky thief
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by atikulated2019: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2018
buhari why undecided undecided undecided embarassed
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Offpoint: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2018
R.I.P young hustler, you should have taken caution by using protection or still upgrade. This is 2018, no need stressing yourself that much, just a facebook account and few pictures woulda given you something better or still get NEPA Bill invoice and join Politics.

Rest in hustlers heaven.

1 Like

Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2018
May his stealing find rest.
Re: Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Wire During Power Outage. Graphic Pics by deolu2000(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2018
The deceased is most likely trying to rectify or connect an illegal line. you can't steal cable from that height. that said, nothing justifies him being on the pole at such hour.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS / Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos / Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.