Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently (1188 Views)

Car AC Works Well Only In The Morning And Evening But Struggles In Hot Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by Denzel55: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Good evening esteemed members of this forum. Please I need 13,500 for a trip I need to make tomorrow. It's a bit urgent and I'm totally helpless and cash trapped. I will appreciate any form of assistance from anyone. Thanks and God bless you.

PS. I am also an unemployed Graduate incase you have a job for me. Studied English Language and literary studies. Thanks.
Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
And I need like free 2m that I will use and turn up this night.

Don't be unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by Denzel55: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Don't be unfortunate.
Sir Please help me. You never can tell how God will open doors for you. The amount I need is a chicken change to you. The amount you need is a chicken change to someone and God may just touch the person's mind. Pls help sir
Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Denzel55:
Sir Please help me. You never can tell how God will open doors for you. The amount I need is a chicken change to you. The amount you need is a chicken change to someone and God may just touch the person's mind. Pls help sir

Let God touch the person's heart. I'll give you from the 2M.

Just pray for God to touch someone's heart. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by Denzel55: 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Let God touch the person's heart. I'll give you from the 2M.

Just pray for God to touch someone's heart. cheesy
Lol Boss Pls help me. This thing is really urgent. I know you are more than that amount. Just show me love. You will forever be in my prayers.

1 Like

Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2018
Denzel55:

Quit blackmailing people with a non-existent God. Whether people help you or not, it doesn't add or subtract anything from their blessings. This is why Afrika is in constant retrogression.

I would have helped you if you didn't just register this moniker yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
u need money and....

u have a phone
to me u don't need money oh

2 Likes

Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by Denzel55: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Zoharariel:

Quit blackmailing people with a non-existent God. Whether people help you or not, it doesn't add or subtract anything from their blessings. This is why Afrika is in constant retrogression.

I would have helped you if you didn't just register this moniker yesterday.
Good pm Sir. Pls ignore every part that may have offended you in my post. Pls help if you can. As for this account, I have been a follower of Nairaland but not a member. If I don't relate to you like someone who genuinely needs help then don't help me. Thanks.
Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by Denzel55: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
u need money and....

u have a phone

to me u don't need money oh
I should sell the phone? Thing is the need I have presently is a bit impromptu. I genuinely need help and I'm not ashamed to speak out. You can make fun of me if you enjoy doing so though
Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
Denzel55:
I should sell the phone? Thing is the need I have presently is a bit impromptu. I genuinely need help and I'm not ashamed to speak out. You can make fun of me if you enjoy doing so though

on the contrary, I'm not making fun, I am giving u genuine options

and I'll say it again.....

to me, u don't need the money
Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by Denzel55: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

on the contrary, I'm not making fun, I am giving u genuine options

and I'll say it again.....

to me, u don't need the money
Hmm. Why do you say so then?
Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
I have opinions but if I talk now they will say I have lost their respect. As if I pay my bills with some respect from some silly snort nosed userid on here grin

But this una begging on Nairaland don dey reach epidemic level.

Anyways Kwantinu cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by Avedonn: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Denzel55:
Hmm. Why do you say so then?

Some people think by just being a graduate food will start dropping on their table.

For heaven sake how do you feel as a well and healthy young man to be begging for money.

Do you feel comfortable doing that?

You better drop that your graduate certificate and huzle because this kind of begging won't take you anywhere.

Most people you see are graduate like you but many of them have kept their certificate and start huzziling.

You have so much potential please do not waste it away by reducing yourself to begging crumbs.
Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
Avedonn:

Some people think by just being a graduate food will start dropping on their table.

For heaven sake how do you feel as a well and healthy young man to be begging for money.

Do you feel comfortable doing that?

You better drop that your graduate certificate and huzle because this kind of begging won't take you anywhere.

Most people you see are graduate like you but many of them have kept their certificate and start huzziling.

You have so much potential please do not waste it away by reducing yourself to begging crumbs.

My Micra driver that drove me for the past 3 weeks makes N7,500 a day approximately (his figures). 6 days a week and that is over N2M a year before vehicle and road expenses. He's an Ibadan Poly graduate that ventured into taxi because of no job.
Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by Avedonn: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
EgunMogaji:

My Micra driver that drove me for the past 3 weeks makes N7,500 a day approximately (his figures). 6 days a week and that is over N2M a year before vehicle and road expenses. He's an Ibadan Poly graduate that ventured into taxi because of no job.

Seriously it's kind of disturbing to see graduate begging instead of them to lower themselves and start somewhere.

And if you trace it very carefully, they've girlfriends they do spend for.
Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by adeeva06(f): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin

HeavenlyBang:

Don't be unfortunate.
Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by adeeva06(f): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
There's no excuse or whatsoever. You just gotta do something.

EgunMogaji:

Re: Good Evening, Please I Need 13,500 Urgently by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
open hafa, u Don Run?

(1) (Reply)

Sony WH-1000XM3 Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones !! / . / Now it's working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.