Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Can I Sue Dstv? Lawyers Pls Help Me! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can I Sue Dstv? Lawyers Pls Help Me! (508 Views)

Pls Help How Do I Watch The Movies Downloaded From Netnaija On Lg TV? / Ghana To Sue Black Panther Producers For Using Ghanian Wear Without Permission / Tstv: Has Finished Me.pls Help.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Sue Dstv? Lawyers Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2018
I'd love to sue Dstv for cheating and frustrating me.

For some days now, I've not been able to view any channel. It keeps showing: "E18-4 Service is currently scrambled"
My subscription will expire on the 31st.

I've been calling and complaining, but they kept saying it would be resolved.

Now, I am going to miss the match!

Will I be refunded for these days that I was unable to view any channel?

I really want to sue them. Please help me! What are my chances? Can I sue them? This is cheating!

#I need justice

CC prof800
UjSizzle
Briareos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Sue Dstv? Lawyers Pls Help Me! by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2018
Your government cheats you. Your leaders cheat you. Dstv is bigger than you. They all laugh at you... Have you forgotten that you are a Nigerian?
Re: Can I Sue Dstv? Lawyers Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2018
Don't bother. You cannot win.

They have clauses that cover this kind of situation and by buying the decoder and subscribing it, you have agreed to their terms and conditions. I'm not a lawyer. You can seek professional advice from real lawyers.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Bollywood Movies Online / Watching Mbc On Strong Decoder / Free Iptv Smart Tv Mobile Playlist Channels 09/05/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.