Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Please I Need Your Advice, I Want To Go Into Being Food Crops From The North! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please I Need Your Advice, I Want To Go Into Being Food Crops From The North! (333 Views)

Export Cash Crops From Nigeria / 10 Most Profitable Cash Crops In Nigeria / Protect Your Crops From Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice, I Want To Go Into Being Food Crops From The North! by Phizzlephizz(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
Please of recent I’ve been thinking of going to the north to bring food crops inbtralier and to sell at mile12 market. Ive done survey and I’m looking at starting out with tomatoes and onion for a start, but I’m looking at doing something with less risk actually, so I’m throwing to the house, those who have the knowledge on this to please enlighten me on it. I have 2million to spare but I’m not testing the waters with all of it.

PS: I know it can swallow my whole cash, but na people Dey do am Dey survive
Re: Please I Need Your Advice, I Want To Go Into Being Food Crops From The North! by Phizzlephizz(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2018
Please I need your candid advice

(1) (Reply)

Features Of Grain Peeling Machine / Maintenance Of Rice Transplanter / Pig Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.