Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Can You Figure Out These Mathematical Questions? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Figure Out These Mathematical Questions? (343 Views)

Help Me Solve These Mathematical Questions / A Six Figure Salary / What Is The Difference Between Idiom And Figure Of Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Figure Out These Mathematical Questions? by HeirApparent(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Pls, can you help me out with this:
How were the Area (nr^2) and the circumference (2nr) of a circle arrived at? Plus, how did the value of the mathematical constant, pi, (n) present in each formular of the Area and Circumference of a circle, computed to be 22/7 or 3.142 apprx?

Can anyone walk me through the logical steps mathematicians engaged to arrive at these formulae?
Great math gurus, over to you!

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Cripples Ui, Futo, Unilag, Lasu Academic Activities / Use Your Writing Skills To Earn At Least 7k Weekly Without Ease. / In Need Of Info On How To Convert Pdf To Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.