Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Google Adsense Invalid Traffic Adsense For Content : Explained Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Invalid Traffic Adsense For Content : Explained Here (380 Views)

Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) / How To Block Adsense Invalid Clicks / Google Adsense Invalid Traffic Adsense For Content (all You Need To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Invalid Traffic Adsense For Content : Explained Here by presido105: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Recently many people has been asking me that what cause invalid traffic Adsense for content on their Adsense accounts
This make me write a well detailed content about it on my blog here [url]tipsandtrickblogging.com.ng[/url]
what is invalid traffic Adsense for content
This is the process whereby your Adsense earning is reducing due to some invalid activities going on on your blog. And this process make your Adsense finalized earning different to your estimated earning

what is finalized earning:-
This is the total amount of money you made in your Adsense accounts and this is the total amount of money you can withdraw
what is estimated earning :-
This is the amount of money you made from the click and impression on your blog

Now what make your estimated earning different to your finalized earning? To know more about it check here
http://www.tipsandtrickblogging.com.ng/google-invalid-traffic-adsense-for-content-finalized-and-estimated-earning-explained/

(1) (Reply)

3 Lessons Tech Entrepreneurs Can Learn From Alibaba Founder, Jack Ma / How To Get SEO Traffic To Copy And Paste Blog / Functional Educational Website For Your School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.