Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week (49682 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Gkay1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
ffghh
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by seangy4konji: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
D man self see us he Don make mistake.

Open your eyes before u marry.
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by jideflows(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
This story get as e be.. Catholic Church dey get Vicar? Hmmmmm.. The woman should come out with the truth rather than blaming the church
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Eagleword14(f): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hmmmm.... I feel for d woman
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by israelmao(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
akinszz:
hmm
This delicate and hilarious capture!
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Yankee101: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Money is talking
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Mccullum: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
ElChidi:
Buhari is a calamity. We must send him back to Daura come 2019.

Buhari caused this hunn? I think you need to join patients in psychiatric hospital.
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by mendii(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
okay
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by OhiOfIhima: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
ElChidi:

How did dis one take concern Buhari naw... Your nite mere is getting worst everyday by day... Reduce it biko before hypertensive do u strong tin.. I support send packing but wit moral equality..
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
ElChidi:
born by mistake
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lienus, your husband married a second wife, simple.
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by otherway: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
sirabu:
In Islam 4 wives are allowed, this man just added one wive and they are shouting. While all of them keep mistress outside the only one wife, church marriage.
I trust Yoruba & Igbo Christians they always .....who dares wins.

Any woman who still has the mentality of me and my husband should just remain single.

I just love the Islamic doctrine about marriage...regular legit three or foursome unlike the unrealistic one man one wife approach of our Christian women and most of them go don rock life before marriage yet go dey demand for mono marriage.
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by legibow: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
[img][/img]
ElChidi:
nobody is saying don't send him... But vote for something better and not is fellow Fulani brother... BIG THIEF....

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by otherway: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
Eagleword14:
Hmmmm.... I feel for d woman

Why feel for her? Because the man married a second wife. Is it not better than the hypocritical men who have one wife but sleeps around like raven mad dogs.
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by babeosisi: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
otherway:

Why feel for her? Because the man married a second wife. Is it not better than the hypocritical men who have one wife but sleeps around like raven mad dogs.

That is not the point.
Is the wife not entitled to know about this plan?
That is the intelligent question here
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by babeosisi: 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mist likely there is no child from the union.
I hope the woman has a strong family support.Let her move on and put the man behind her.
God will heal her heart
He is not worth it

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by baby124: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nothing to fight for here. The moment he sought annulment was when she should have known the marriage was over. She needs to start the process for divorce in court. Why does she want to force him to stay? Next he will kill her to get his wish. If someone doesn’t want you, let them go.
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
When most of you can’t give your HUSBANDS peace of MIND.
Some of you can TALK and NAG for 36hours like Chinese phones.
MEN are also getting wiser now.
They no longer care what people and the church will say, their HAPPINESS is their priority.

LADIES can also apply such and move on

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by poseidon12: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
I suspect the lady is not telling us the full story.
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Joecrane(f): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
I actually know this man. It seems it runs in the family. His immediate younger brother who is an industrialist and a millionaire currently has 4 wives if I am not mistaken. His ( the younger brother) 4th wife was on 1 year Industrial Attachment in his company when he snatched her from her boyfriend and impregnated her.
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
FisifunKododada:
She needs 2 move on. Clearly the man 'no wan do again.' Na by force?
U have summarized it.
What will the PRIEST do,,??
Can they stop the man from sleeping with another woman..?? Even if they alter the church wedding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Joecrane(f): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=babeosisi post=72269754]Mist likely there is no child from the union.
I hope the woman has a strong family support.Let her move on and put the man behind her.
God will heal her heart
He is not worth it[/quot

They have children. I know them personally

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by otherway: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
babeosisi:

That is not the point.
Is the wife not entitled to know about this plan?
That is the intelligent question here

Sorry it's not necessary for her to know.This is not about demeaning the women folk but it's just the reality.
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by mechanics(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hmmmmm, church leaders supporting illegalities, God will judge.
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
ElChidi:
Empty barrel.
Why are you derailing the thread?
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 12:24am On Oct 21, 2018
Injustice and unrighteousness in today's church. Na helele
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by frozen70(f): 12:36am On Oct 21, 2018
Just leave the battle for God

Move on with your life

The more you attach importance to marriage

The more you enslave your self

Find someone and be happy with yourself

That's life, life is not fair at all

Heart break every where

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Tonimordred(m): 1:23am On Oct 21, 2018
ElChidi:
so na bubu dey use d man penis to strike.....receive it
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by enemyofprogress: 1:44am On Oct 21, 2018
Rubbish. Must you kill yourself because of a man?
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 21, 2018
all these greedy money conscious imo lafies, she should move on, the man is only cutting his losrs.

next yime when a suitor comes she should reduce her marriage list items by 30 pages.

marriage is not a ticket out off poveryty
Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by Fhowe: 4:32am On Oct 21, 2018
kunle75:
Make she free the man jor
I tire o even letter from the pope won’t save her only God knows what the poor man passed through before deciding to move on with this new woman , fear women letter or no letter baba no want her again

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week by RaptObserver: 5:49am On Oct 21, 2018
When a woman does her own the whole world will say the man should bear it and move on. Women abandon men more than men do to them. I don't feel pity for her because if the roles change she will do worse. Let us face reality in Africa, most men can't keep one woman because they need to massage their ego not just sexual demands alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad / Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.