Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him (1432 Views)

I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa / Zimbabwe Pilot Arrested For Killing His Lawyer Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by jennifermahan(f): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
An angry boyfriend destroyed his girlfriend's car because she cheated on him

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/see-what-a-man-did-to-his-girlfriend-because-she-cheated-on-him/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by JasonScoolari: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
What a waste of time and energy.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by Oreofepeters: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
He went too far...
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Both just committed an inconsiderate crime...
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Haba! shey the BF na wolverine?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by decatalyst(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Shebi nah him buy am for her! tongue

Nah eim sweat he dey destroy. undecided
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by MartinCorridon: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
fuckerstard:

LOL...love the Wolverine reference grin

Good thing the girl wasn't close by when he flew into a rage.

The energy and strength he used to do that would easily have strangled or maimed her (yes he could have used a tractor on the car or forklift)

The guy needs jail to cool down for a while
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by GOFRONT(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
And he had to unleash his anger on the Innocent car??
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by SingleWahala(f): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin..... OMG shocked shocked shocked

Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by Divay22(f): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2018
He bought the car for her, that's why he did it.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by UnclePati: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
This like yoruba tribal mark.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by emeijeh(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
fuckerstard:

Hahahahahahha...
Epic
Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by Franzinni: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
What did the car do?

You just injury the black buiti

Mumu man all for Pucy that is like a river... All around you

Buhari like you!

(1) (Reply)

Border Closure: Rice Smugglers Abandoned Their Goods & Bikes On Seeing Custom / I Witness The Highest Height Of Ingratitude Today From A Bike Man / 26-year-old Boyfriend Arrested After Slapping Girlfriend Of 17 To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.