Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Mystery Behind Success - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Mystery Behind Success (321 Views)

TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) / A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) / The Last 12 Hours (A Short Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Behind Success by Darevofpeace(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY BEHIND SUCCESS: in this part of the World,where we are referred to as the third World Country where lack of proper government accountability is not made visible, where the basic amenities needed by the Masse's is a luxury,where praying for daily meal is a compulsory action because of low per capital income,even the minimum wage is not minimum,where those who lives abroad seems to have made paradise,where having a car,a house and few buck's in the bank seems to be the whole essence of life, when the definition of what life is in terms of purpose,goal's seems like a mirage,when ambition and selfish interest had overtaken true visions and revelations.I have outlined what I termed the true success based on my research on the true successful individuals who made legal money and are a big role model in the society without any criminal record's.

(1)SUCCESS IS NOT ISOLATED: The word 'success' does not exist in isolation I have looked around and I saw what human termed as a success, people tend to assumed that success is a one time event like hitting some million's of cash in a sudden hit and which will settle all your financial predicament forever, success is a continuous nature whereby you set a goal,you put in your plan's and you execute the set objectives one step at a time and afterwards, you set another goal and the compounded and already achieved goal's could be referred to as your success,success is achieving either daily,weekly,monthly and yearly plan's not a one time event.

(2)SUCCESS HAS A STIPULATED TIME FRAME
show me a farmer that harvest maize after two weeks,people does not know that there is always a time frame to achieve all your set goal's, true success is not an Overnite event of which the person is not been expectant. Successful people know they would succeed and they are eagerly hopeful and so much reason they put in all there effort's maximally.

(3)SUCCESS IS RELATIVE: the word success had been misquoted,what people termed success is now connected to money, car's, house's,success is relative to an individual, a secondary school graduate who made all the paper's in WAEC is successful, a man who built his first house at 25yrs is successful,a woman who had a new born baby is successful as regards child birth, a cancer patient who got totally free is successful, a man who escaped car accident is successful from been killed,a man who got married at 45yrs is successful because all hope seems lost,I can go on and on, success is well understood as a personal opinion, the World turned upside down when people attached only money to success and thereby measuring human value to 'money' money is just a means to an end not an end itself.Human achievement surpasses monetary terms
Life is a long journey in phase's and it requires tenacity, focus,doggedness and discipline. Success is a never ending life time event and it must be achievable with a cultivated habitual action's to make it long lasting. I wish you great future success. Originally written by ayobami Joseph.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Behind Success by rapcy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
Good words. Try to make the key points bold

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HIP-HOP And Drugs(an Amazing Journey) / Introducing The Writing Hub / Welcome To Lagos By Chibundu Onuzo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.