Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Cake Business - "Learn 6 Types Of Cakes" And Also How To Start Your Business - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cake Business - "Learn 6 Types Of Cakes" And Also How To Start Your Business (869 Views)

Cakes And Small Chops / Dream Slices Cakes. Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes Available. Call Me. / Hilarious Photos Of Cakes That Probably Taste Better Than They Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cake Business - "Learn 6 Types Of Cakes" And Also How To Start Your Business by midehcreeb: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2018
Hey guys something Juicy is  happening come 29th of this month to  9th of November 2018, as Enny Cakes would be holding its 2018 edition of  cake training themed  "Learn 6 types of cakes" and how to start your business with small capital

Which includes the following below :

America Butter icing
Swiss butter cream
Royal icing
Fondant
How to achieve sharp edge
Learn how to start your business with small capital
All this for 5k

The training starts next week Monday 29th of  October interested candidates call 07086174920.

Terms and condition apply

source - https://www./2018/10/learn-6-types-of-cakes.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3

Re: Cake Business - "Learn 6 Types Of Cakes" And Also How To Start Your Business by dbynonetwork: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
I have a locally fabricated oven for sale.... It can be used for home or industrial base snacks business... It can bake more than 50 meatpies and cup cakes at once... It can bake various sizes of wedding cakes...
Location.... Abuja..
Price..... N35,000
You can call or whatsapp me on 08135328835

(1) (Reply)

National Cake Day Today- November 26th 2018 / **** / Dry Ewedu Leaves, Hygenically Packed.. Distributors Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.