Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Endowed Nigerian Lady Painted Davido And Burna Boys Face All Her Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Endowed Nigerian Lady Painted Davido And Burna Boys Face All Her Body (978 Views)

I Had A Stroke On Half Of My Face, All My Hairstyles Covered That Side”- Denrele / Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted / �endowed Nigerian Girl Opens Up About Her Body Insecurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Endowed Nigerian Lady Painted Davido And Burna Boys Face All Her Body by Jazzkido(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Endowed Nigerian Lady Painted Davido And Burna Boys Faces All Her Body

Look At This Fine Sexy Diva That Painted Green White Green, Davido And Burna Boys Face All Her Body. Is She Trying To Be A Fan Of Nigeria or The Celebrities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znw7wBAP1xg
Re: Endowed Nigerian Lady Painted Davido And Burna Boys Face All Her Body by seunmohmoh(f): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
She's trying to be hoelosho for celebrities while respecting her country

(1) (Reply)

Flavour And His Daughter, Sophia Speaking Igbo / Dressing Sexy Gives Me Joy- Queen Nkemjika / Actress, Sotayo Rocks See Through Kaftan With Cap To Celebrate New Year. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.