Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Said About 2019 Elections, Vows To Return To Nigeria Wi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Said About 2019 Elections, Vows To Return To Nigeria Wi (404 Views)

Trump Message To Nigerians On 2019 Elections / #istandwithbuhari banner For 2019 Elections Return To FCT, Abuja / Biafra: What We Discussed With Nnamdi Kanu – South-east Governors [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Said About 2019 Elections, Vows To Return To Nigeria Wi by stainlessmedia(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
The exiled leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra [IPOB], Nnamdi Kanu has confirmed that he is in Jerusalem, Israel.

In a broadcast on Sunday evening, Kanu vowed not to return to the Federal High Court in Abuja, where he was standing trial before he left the country.

The FG had charged him with treason but Binta Nyako, a judge of the Federal High court in Abuja, had granted him bail after 18 months in detention.

Kanu had flouted all the terms of the bail, before the military invaded his Abia residence on September 14, 2017.

In a broadcast via Radio Biafra, Kanu boasted: “I promised the Zoo that I will be coming to Biafra and I came. I do not recognise the court of the Zoo. I want the people of the Middle Belt to rise and join IPOB.

“IPOB Military intelligent evacuated me from my compound, when the Army of the Zoo attacked me. I am in Israel and the efficiency of MOSAD will be replicated in Biafra. We shall hunt everyone down to avenge the death of IPOB members.

“The Governor of Abia State directed the assault on my father, who is a Monarch. I thank Donald Trump and the government of Israel, who stood by IPOB in our time of need. I thank Prof Ben Nwabueze who stood by me.

“I want to send my solidarity to Ayo Fayose and assure him that Biafra will stand by him in this hour of need. We will have a special place for him in Biafra.

“I thank all my sureties that stood by me. My unavailability was forced on me.

“The Army of the Zoo killed my dog, Jack and few other people in my compound. I am sorry for what my sureties are passing through, but I want to assure them that they will have a special place in Biafra.

“I shall not be honouring the Court. The notion that I jumped bail is a fallacy in Law. I did not jump bail. On the 14th of September, 2017, the terrorists of the Zoo came to kill me. They know if I go to court Nigeria will burn and I was forced to leave. I did not jump bail.

“The Zoo called Nigeria cannot jail me. I will fight till the last day. Binta Nyanko court failed to ask the Nigerian Army why they invaded my home. Nigerian court is a Kangaroo court. I did not jump bail. I left because the court failed to protect me.

“I am not a Nigerian. I already renounced Nigeria in 2015. I am a Biafran with British nationality. I cannot be tried by a court I do not recognise. I do not recognise Nigeria. I can only come to the court with UN supervision.

Click below to Continue reading [i][/i]

http://www.stainlessmedia.com.ng/2018/10/biafra-what-nnamdi-kanu-said-about-2019.html

Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Said About 2019 Elections, Vows To Return To Nigeria Wi by OMNIVIRUS(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
KANU now trending like trending grin
Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Said About 2019 Elections, Vows To Return To Nigeria Wi by Indigenous(f): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2018
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

(1) (Reply)

New Business For The Season. / Residents Of Ojodu LCDA, Lagos Demand Prepaid Meter, In A Peaceful Protest / SARS REFORM: 6 New Rules Of Engagement And What To Do In Case Of Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.