Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Is This The Most Annoying Interview?? -BBC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The Most Annoying Interview?? -BBC (1860 Views)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me / ''ogun Kee You And Your Vote'' - Teddy A Says To Annoying Fan / Abimbola Oni: "Midnight Sex Is Really Annoying” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Annoying Interview?? -BBC by Dirkcoyt: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2018
Watch this interview between zainab off BBC and Trevor Noah on hardtalk quite old but I found it irritating. She was overbearing and too impossible to be a journalist maybe some of the foreign journalist are just overhyped to me. I must commend Trevor for maintaining such calm and intelligence to hold her off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaHkhgAjdAc
Re: Is This The Most Annoying Interview?? -BBC by Dirkcoyt: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lalasticlala seun myn44 farano Dominique
Re: Is This The Most Annoying Interview?? -BBC by dominique(f): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
That's why the show is called HARDtalk. Guests are put on the spot and asked difficult questions which get most of them biting their tongues. Trevor knew what he was up against when he accepted the invitation to the show and he handled all the questions like a champ.
Re: Is This The Most Annoying Interview?? -BBC by meobizy(f): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
One thing about Trevor it seems he hates being interviewed. I have watched five of his interviews and in all of them he hijacks it, turning himself into the interviewer or he turns it into a lecture, choosing instead to educate the interviewer.
Re: Is This The Most Annoying Interview?? -BBC by Dirkcoyt: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Really? Did you guys see the same video I saw?

That’s is not hardtalk ! That is clear bullshitting. The interview could have go the name of it’s title in a much better approach. The hardness of the talk is in the questions it shouldn’t be in the rude manners of journalism she did. She’s couldn’t even finish a question neither did she allowed him to finish it.

And did the poster above talked about him hijacking the interview? Maybe you never saw the video cause no one will see that same video and say Trevor hijacked it.

Just because it’s a bbc journalist or production doesn’t make it right . It’s a fall of standard of journalism period! Call it what it is. You guys reaction would have been different if it was a channels or a tvc!
Re: Is This The Most Annoying Interview?? -BBC by efe2real(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Good evening Dirkcoyt. I send you a pm yesterday. Please reply my pm. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Perfectly Recreates Toni Braxton's 1993 Album Cover Look For Halloween / Bisi Alimi Shades Funke Fkindele / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife On IG (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.