Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons (60385 Views)

Seun Kuti Poses Nude (Photo) / Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos / Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by goldcoinhub: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Veteran Ghanaian singer Ben Brako just some few days back, posted semi-nude photos of himself and his wife on social media. The photo, which shows the couple hugging, was, however, received with mixed reactions by sections of the public.

The photo was captioned:

“To Kofi Nyaako, and others who only see this as titillation and unclothedness instead of the beauty, artistry and African high culture that it truly represents, this is for you as well.”

However, after receiving several backlashes, the 66-year-old musician posted an explanation for the photo.

He wrote:

“Seems some people have not followed the sequence of events that led to me posting a picture of me and my wife in an intimate pose. "First I posted a beautiful picture of my wife in a classy traditional pose.

Somebody suggested that I was like exploiting the feminism of my wife, and that I should post a shot of myself in a similar setting. I obliged only because I wanted it known that I'm comfortable in myself to project images that reflect my heritage in a tasty setting.

"Let me be clear. In an era where we're so mixed up in our mentality that we accept English as our national language, where our national anthem is an English song with English lyrics, where our people are obliged to dress like foreigners to work and play, it is important that someone stands up to declare that our heritage and culture have an important place in our national discourse and should have the pride of place in our lives.

"This I'm doing in my own unobtrusive way which I'm very comfortable with. If even one young person gets inspired by this it would have been worthwhile. I have always loved natural poses a la Baya album photo.

I as an African man of Ghanaian descent am portraying myself in a way I'm comfortable and happy with. If you are not happy with that, fine. Don't go take a flying jump, but if you did I would not stop you."

https://lailasnews.com/66-year-old-ghanaian-singer-poses-semi-nude-with-wife-gives-reasons/

Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by peetay(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Once an African always an African. This is who we are. Big ups.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by Simbaz(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin great old looking couple, cool this man can wire for Africa

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

2 Likes

Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by IPOBrep: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
The wife is moderately endowed. Me like the sizes

2 Likes

Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by Kwamecron(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by dafeyankee: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
I like this.

This wife is hot.
Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by BruncleZuma: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Ben Bruce, I get many kweshun for you and your parents...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Whatever rock your boat sir.

With clothes on I'll never look at that woman twice but with the semi nude and that medium size ikebe, I don't mind after a cold beer.

22 Likes

Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by waleadex(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Quite similar to the picture of Adam and Eve in the garden according to the scriptures.
Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Omo see person fada grin

4 Likes

Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by skallion7(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
And how's this Nigerian news. trashh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by BlackPantherCri: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
They look beautiful
Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by blowjob: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Veteran Ghanaian singer Ben Brako just some few days back, posted semi-nude photos of himself and his wife on social media. The photo, which shows the couple hugging, was, however, received with mixed reactions by sections of the public.

The photo was captioned:

“To Kofi Nyaako, and others who only see this as titillation and unclothedness instead of the beauty, artistry and African high culture that it truly represents, this is for you as well.”

However, after receiving several backlashes, the 66-year-old musician posted an explanation for the photo.

He wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/66-year-old-ghanaian-singer-poses-semi-nude-with-wife-gives-reasons/

PLANET OF THE APES... grin grin..GOD BLESS BUHARI..
Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by Bustincole(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Are dey human

tell me more
Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by sirabu: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Black is gold. Jesus was a black man.

Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by Akabuking: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
but the guy get korokoro for leg

Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by Macosahon: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin Africa Culture indeed
Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by Sirpaul(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Africa is a shithole
Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by Katier00(f): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
That's woman's a$$, still firm. Whatever rocks their boat
Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by emperorblog(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
DID U NEED A PROFITABLE BUSINESS IDEA. CHECK MY SIGNATURE

I CAN HELP YOU TO PAY YOUR SUPPLIER IN CHINA AND ALSO SHIP UR GOODS TO NIGERIA

CHECK MY SIG FOR MY CONTACT
Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by MAJORBANKZ(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
madt people everywhere. Lord have mercy
Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by PastorandMentor(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ugly fools
Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by MARKone(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ghana Version of Charly Boy lipsrsealed
Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by sabenabeauty(f): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by iluvdonjazzy: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
hmm, what else can I say?

Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by elshanAutos: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nudity is actually African. Sadly, it’s been perverted & highly sexualized mainly by Westwrn media et al.

1 Like

Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by uuzba(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
waleadex:
Quite similar to the picture of Adam and Eve in the garden according to the scriptures.

There was no social media and there was no sin then. It's like telling a new born baby that his nyash is open. The baby cannot understand what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by DBossNG(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
OGA OOO!!
Re: Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons by Zoroaster: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
He's got a point

(1) (2) (Reply)

80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife / Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.