Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,154 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa (26771 Views)

Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by Gboy101: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
wow
Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by Smile4daddy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
oladele00:
What the hell is south Africa president doing about this unholy happenings?.. I implore PMB to cutoff any bilateral relationship with south Africa.
Honestly that country hate Nigerians for no reason.

Am having one south Africa guy as my colleague here.

What do you suggest I do with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by KenOne: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
The same people shouting and calling for Nigeria government to intervene claimed to be Biafrans.

I thought they would be calling on Biafra government to help out.

If they're sentenced to death in far away Asia for drug business they cry to Nigeria government to plead for leniency for them.

But if they achieve small success they shout Biafra and reject Nigeria in terms of need and help they'll remember they're from Nigeria.

Biafra struggle is a scam.

If you doubt me ask Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazurike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by ogor67(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
dadebayo1:
Same old story... Fg does not care about anyone outside the country...
and they care about the ones in Nigeria right?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by AtikuDeman: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
....and zombies said we have a President
Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by dadebayo1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
ogor67:
and they care about the ones in Nigeria right?

.... grin except those waving the broom... Even those with the broom self, there is a category of those they care for... .
Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lucifer66:
Nigeria doesn't have the balls to start a war with South Africa even tho 182 people have died but the US was ready to burn North Korea just for 1 citizen.
Smh

You dey compare the importance of American Citzens to their goverment and Nigerian citizens to her government. It's like your head is not okay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by victrick105: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

That's a heartless thing to say

Come back to what exactly...

Are you gonna establish them in your house
you are so slow, south Africans want Nigeria out of their country, Ghana want Nigerians out of their country Kenyan want Nigerians out of their country. and yet you are asking me wat they are coming here to do undecided? If the citizens of those country start killing you people, then you should not complain. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by AtikuDeman: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

Have you ever asked a south African why they do what they do?
The Nigerians there sell drugs, They kidnap their people, They fraud and launder here and there, They even rule the streets of drugs over there. Research before you spit out such nonsense.
Shut up. Why don't they catch those selling drugs and prosecute them? Who are the ones buying these drugs? Ghosts? That you failed in life does not mean you have the right to hate successful people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by 2buffagain(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
They can't try this xenophobia sh*t with an organised country..

They definitely know that our country is a joke right now.. Let me not talk about the president that looks for dead people to enlist in his cabinet...

Nigerians are suffering everywhere

The government is just not existent

Actually they've been doing the same to whites as well.
The South Africans on a full rampage....which...to be honest...is something they should have done long ago.
Seeing as they were made to live like second=class citizens in their own country again by said whites.
Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
What about their shoprites here all over
Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by efeski(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Last week a warning of impending xenophobic attacks was reported (it even made nairaland's FP), now this!!!

What can I say
Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by Lucifer66(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
AtikuDeman:

Shut up. Why don't they catch those selling drugs and prosecute them? Who are the ones buying these drugs? Ghosts? That you failed in life does not mean you have the right to hate successful people.
You're frustrated and idiotic, let me educate you again.
Do you know how many Nigerians leave the country illegally? I can bet you my right hand than more than a 100 are already doing so.
There more than a 100k Nigerians in South Africa, So you do the math and stop speaking rubbish.
Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by Diso60090(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
sadThey want to start another war again

Where is my 9mmm and my complete green white green flag � na southin get me now somebody please buy me ticket � i wan go there
Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by osabiya16(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
We have to burn down mtn too grin
Guys are you ready?
Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by AtikuDeman: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
you are so slow, south Africans want Nigeria out of their country, Ghana want Nigerians out of their country Kenyan want Nigerians out of their country. and yet you are asking me wat they are coming here to undecided? If the citizens of those country start killing you people, then you should not complain. kiss
After building businesses from scratch until they became successful, you want them to abandon them for some lazy peeps to inherit? You must be a very wicked person

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by Neoteny(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Correction:

9 Biafrans property burned down
Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by osabiya16(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tunechiami:
Bitter animals.
Let's go and burn down mtn grin

Are you with me undecided?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by Lucifer66(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fierce11:
Southafricans possess so much hate towards Nigerians.. This is further fuelled by the successes and growth achieved by Nigerians living in the country.. The jealousy, the hatred, the envy are just enormous.. The way their females "rush" and flock Nigerian dudes is even the most bitter thing those bastards can't take.. That's why they kill us, burn our properties and steal from us.. There's not much difference between the south Africans and some Plateau indigenes:.. They'd wait for an igbo man to suffer and develop their place, start attacking him when he's succeeded.. Kill him.. Chase out the survivors and then, take over his "abandoned" property.. Smh.. The Nigeria embassy there should better do something.

Shut up please..
I and some of my guys were subjects of racial slurs and attacks when we visited rustenburg for some "events"... Did we go there to take over their streets or sell drugs?..
Their hate towards Nigerians is not even hidden.. I was shocked when a guy on my fb posted a status explaining how he hates Nigerian guys and their "monkey faces".. I just laughed because i know that monkeys are better looking than those seagulls they have there.
I have dated a South African girl and they not all like that, You can google what I wrote instead of shi-tting out rubbish.
Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
AtikuDeman:

After building businesses from scratch until they became successful, you want them to abandon them for some lazy peeps to inherit? You must be a very wicked person
you are fool, then enjoyed your killing and stop compiling South Africans hate Nigerians with great passion if you don't, know it all over you tube

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by AtikuDeman: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

You're frustrated and idiotic, let me educate you again.
Do you know how many Nigerians leave the country illegally? I can bet you my right hand than more than a 100 are already doing so.
There more than a 100k Nigerians in South Africa, So you do the math and stop speaking rubbish.
People might take your username as a mere name not knowing you're a real lucifer. Get behind me, we have nothing in common

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by nadigo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
dadebayo1:
Same old story... Fg does not care about anyone outside the country...
As if they care for those living in Nigeria they care for no one except for themselves
Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by AtikuDeman: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
you are fool, then enjoyed your killing and stop compiling South Africans hate Nigerians with great passion if you don't, know it all over you tube
Rants of a failure, it's written all over your comment. Nobody is responsible for your failure, It might be generational

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by Lucifer66(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
AtikuDeman:

People might take your username as a mere name not knowing you're a real lucifer. Get behind me, we have nothing in common
Coming from a guy who named himself Atiku, I feel nothing honestly.
Begone rat
Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by sonnie10: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buhari is waiting to collect foreign investment assets tax but can protect the people he is willing to collect taxes from.
Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by AtikuDeman: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

Coming from a guy who named himself Atiku, I feel nothing honestly.
Begone rat
Lucifer; your attention is needed in hell
Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by Lucifer66(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
AtikuDeman:

Lucifer; your attention is needed in hell
Hell doesn't exist, Stop living a fairy tale
Like I said, begone rat.
Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
AtikuDeman:

Rants of a failure, it's written all over your comment. Nobody is responsible for your failure, It might be generational
you are so funny and dumb at the same time, trust me more attack will be unleashed on you people kiss

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by Princedapace(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
jantofubu:
South africans are just too destructive... �

Same as Nigerians.. How many died in Kaduna few days ago?

Before we attack others, we should first solve our own problems..

After all, how many South Africans are here doing business..?

No be we dey run go there..

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa by AtikuDeman: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

Hell doesn't exist, Stop living a fairy tale
Like I said, begone rat.
Absolute damnation is your inheritance. Get behind me lucifer

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police / 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) / Inmate Cries His Way To Freedom From Keffi Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.