Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Geologist Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Geologist Needed (633 Views)

Mining Engineer/geologist Needed. / Experienced Geologist Needed. / Chief Mine Geologist Needed At UG Copper In Central Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Geologist Needed by Rindo69: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
We have an opening for a geologist position at Okene - Kogi State.

We intend to establish a quarry in the area as part of our numerous business ventures and need a geologist with 1-4 years work experience. Our consultant geologist from Austria will be in Abuja on Friday 26th of October to interview for the position. The candidate will be working closely with him in this exciting position.

If you are interested, contact me via a PM and i will provide more details

1 Like

Re: Geologist Needed by KunmiRoxitaLTD: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
I have someone who is qualify
Kindly send me the mail
Re: Geologist Needed by dominion76(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
kindly send the email address to me: euhemi@yahoo.com
Re: Geologist Needed by EASY32: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Plz send me details agbeze2003@yahoo.com
Re: Geologist Needed by obawankasi(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pls kindly send the details to this mail address: sodiqueibraheem@yahoo.com
Re: Geologist Needed by murphyrichy(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pls reply me, I have sent u a pm
Re: Geologist Needed by Nsovic: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
I am a geologist contact me on vopurum99@gmail.com
Re: Geologist Needed by sundaysamuel770: 2:55am On Oct 23, 2018
Am a Geologist. ... samuelsunday770@gmail.com
Re: Geologist Needed by murphyrichy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Was any of you invited for an interview?
Re: Geologist Needed by MiningNG: 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
Rindo69:
We have an opening for a geologist position at Okene - Kogi State.

We intend to establish a quarry in the area as part of our numerous business ventures and need a geologist with 1-4 years work experience. Our consultant geologist from Austria will be in Abuja on Friday 26th of October to interview for the position. The candidate will be working closely with him in this exciting position.

If you are interested, contact me via a PM and i will provide more details

Hello. If the position is still available, we have some Geologists, Geophysicists and Mining Engineers with several years of experience that will suit the position. Kindly contact us @ info@miningng.com and lets see how we can work together on this.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Job Is A Boob Job? / Society For Family Health Invite Urgent. / Urgent!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.