Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Does The Marine Industry Pay? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does The Marine Industry Pay? (839 Views)

Commercial Head Urgently Needed In The Marine Sector / The Marine Tech Interview / Anyone In The MARINE Sector??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does The Marine Industry Pay? by desh(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2007
I would like to know how the marine industry fares in terms of Pay packages as to other industries like the banking n oil sectors.i have an interest in the marine industry.
Re: Does The Marine Industry Pay? by segx: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2007
they pay well what exactly do you want to do. i mean what line
Re: Does The Marine Industry Pay? by desh(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2007
i am an accountant and i need some info on the pay and prospects in d shipping line biz. and also the terminal operators like container biz. firms.i guess in Lagos we ve the tincan port operators and apapa wharf port operators.What are the requirements for employment pls?

(1) (Reply)

Heard From Pwc? / Urgent Job / Hot Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.