Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,985 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned (18964 Views)

Oluwaseun Ajila: Ebenezer Adejumola Released From Prison Custody / Mother: "Seun Ajila Was A Virgin On Her Period, Raped & Stabbed To Death" / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by IbrahimDamola: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
tunary:
Why you no go ask your father, him go tell you the history

Tunde na ya papa I wan ask, hope him no dey fuCck ya sista as we dey talk right now. Abeg run go check room. Everybody sabi say we yoruba and incest be like 5 and 6. grin grin
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by thedondada(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
For the sake of a nut you kill a human being.

I wonder at people sometimes. You sit down and all day all you can plan to do is rape. No thought on how to better yourself it's to Bleep that's it.

Youths need reorientation.
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by Christmasdon(m): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
I never believed a boy friend or girlfriend thing during my universities days i never had a gal friend. ,,i hate that .to
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by toffy333(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
This Country is totally bleeped off.

It just seems everybody comment without even thinking at all.

All those shouting he should be killed or jailed.
Where is the evidence that he killed the said girlfriend? So because he is the boyfriend so he must have been the one to kill her?

The Nigeria police i know will do everything within their power to make the guy confess to the crime even if he is not guilty.

It is not safe to have girlfriend in Niger_Area again o.

Though i'm not saying the guy is innocent but the Nigerian police i know are not to be trusted for any reason when reporting any incident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by mechanics(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mizwisdom:
What a hopeless creature, a complete waste of space, I pray he rots in jail for life.

Need books?
Contact me @ orderbooksng@gmail.com
hmmmmm, okay.
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by movetoca: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
I just hope they got the right person. RIP little sis.
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by movetoca: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA kill AFONJA...... No Wahala it is their occupation...... Skull minning
Who is this anu nkita. A young lady was murdered and you're bringing tribe into it. Infact waka
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by dragunov: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA kill AFONJA...... No Wahala it is their occupation...... Skull minning
Attention! Some sounds coming from a flat skull!!! Sounds like gibberish though.
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by dbynonetwork: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
dragunov:

Attention! Some sounds coming from a flat skull!!! Sounds like gibberish though.
Skull miner spotted..... tongue
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by dragunov: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Skull miner spotted..... tongue
You're angry because your flat skull is worthless abi? Because it's full of white clay, abi? grin
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by HashtagMoniker(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hope all of you saying he deserves to die know that they wasn't any evidence to say he was the killer, yes he has to be the Prime Suspect because he was the only on in a romantic relationship with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by lielbree: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
deebrain:
idiot.

Just see his face, so unrepentant.

Oh, what the mother will be going through.

You can imagine that this is the only concern of more than 60% of nairalanders.
Most nairaland people are demented psychos
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by aku626(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
We never listened when our folks told us to be cool, we are the lucky ones.
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by delishpot: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Naija men and rape..... TUFIAKWA!
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
I can bet my shiny brown ass her boyfriend is Innocent.

It must be the handi work of the skull miners of South West.
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by Fourwinds: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Claireshan1:
Where is the proof that the guy killed her? I just hope they did not arrest an innocent guy

Someone else might have killed her and they are trying to rope this guy in because he was the bf

: I have tested all sweet dishes but they are not as sweet as my lover’s lips.

Hmmmmmm
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by doggedfighter(f): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
How did they conclude that he murdered her. Does being a boyfriend make you a prime suspect? I hope an innocent man is not punished while the guilty goes Scot free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by gwama: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
NIGERIA, NIGERIA, NIGERIA, fear this country, I never dared to come alone to Nigeria, I always come with big arms. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by lochi01(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
how can a guy kill and rape is own girlfriend/lover..please research dis tin o..
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by yomi007k(m): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dandsome:
How can you murder the only child of a 60- year old woman??

Like how do you want her to live the rest of her days on earth?

If na man, at least hope de small. But 60 yr old woman?

That means she gave birth to the child when she was 40 years old, meaning she must have cried her hearts out before she got the child and then after 20 years you send her back to that crying again? cry cry cry

Oga you're wicked and mad but you don't have anyone to tell you. cry angry angry sad sad sad

As in, I want shed tears.
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by andycoal40(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
Ebenezer Adejimola, the boyfriend of 20-year-old Nigerian model, Seun Ajila, who was raped and murdered at her family house at Sunday bus stop in Akure, the Ondo state capital on Thursday, October 4th, was arraigned in court today.

The suspect who is a student of the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko, was arraigned before a Chief Magistrate Court in Akure, the Ondo state capital this morning. The court adjourned sitting till 22nd of January 2019 while the suspect will be remanded in prison

Seun was buried last week.
Meanwhile her 60-year-old mother is demanding justice for the murder of Seun who was her only child.
Seun was said to be home when her killer came in and murdered her. Her boyfriend, Adejimola Ebenezer, was arrested after the incident and has been the prime suspect.

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/suspected-killer-of-20-year-old-model-seun-ajila-arraigned/

noo scope can't do this...no?!

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 23, 2018
Mizwisdom:
What a hopeless creature, a complete waste of space, I pray he rots in jail for life.

Need books?
Contact me @ orderbooksng@gmail.com
He is still a suspect until proven guilty... Live up to ur moniker naa & save ur prayers till then undecided
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 23, 2018
toffy333:
This Country is totally bleeped off.

It just seems everybody comment without even thinking at all.

All those shouting he should be killed or jailed.
Where is the evidence that he killed the said girlfriend? So because he is the boyfriend so he must have been the one to kill her?

The Nigeria police i know will do everything within their power to make the guy confess to the crime even if he is not guilty.

It is not safe to have girlfriend in Niger_Area again o.

Though i'm not saying the guy is innocent but the Nigerian police i know are not to be trusted for any reason when reporting any incident.
At least i still prefer the Nigerian police to our NL chief judges who will pass final judgement at a suspect without any evidence
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by oadmn(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2018
andycoal40:

noo scope can't do this...no?!

Thank u bro, still find it so hard to believe, the girl comes visiting him in school from time to time they never had fights talkless of killing So why go and do it in her mother's house.
These things don't add up I swear
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by andycoal40(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2018
oadmn:

Thank u bro, still find it so hard to believe, the girl comes visiting him in school from time to time they never had fights talkless of killing So why go and do it in her mother's house.
These things don't add up I swear

I know scope well well
.he was the captain for PSB football team I was for MCB though m a year senior..he was the speaker as well..no he can't
Re: Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned by oadmn(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
andycoal40:

I know scope well well
.he was the captain for PSB football team I was for MCB though m a year senior..he was the speaker as well..no he can't

I hope someone takes down this thread, the guy has been discharged and acquitted after investigations proved he is innocent of all charges

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Designer Stabs Man To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder / Lagos Police Arrest Fake Lawyer Under His Bed Over N22 Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.