Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Love Poem - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Love Poem (367 Views)

A Love Poem / A Love Poem By Willzz / Love Poem:. Once Upon A Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Poem by Phemydarey(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
YOU'RE MY HEAVEN SENT
You're my heaven sent, definitely that makes you different Today, I vow to secure this relationship And with you, it won't end like a titanic ship
This goes to the woman I adore I promise to love you more Your love will remain the same And I'll never put you to shame
You're perfect at your best Outstanding among the rest You're beautiful and so pleasant Our love will remain constant
Today, I vow before all this people If I ever betray, let me turn cripple I'll love you with all my wealth For you're my last breath...
You're the blood that flow in my vein, For we're connected without any pain Even in another life; You'll still remain my wife....
©PricelessPEN OCTOBER, 2018YOU'RE MY HEAVEN SENT
You're my heaven sent, definitely that makes you different Today, I vow to secure this relationship And with you, it won't end like a titanic ship
This goes to the woman I adore I promise to love you more Your love will remain the same And I'll never put you to shame
You're perfect at your best Outstanding among the rest You're beautiful and so pleasant Our love will remain constant
Today, I vow before all this people If I ever betray, let me turn cripple I'll love you with all my wealth For you're my last breath...
You're the blood that flow in my vein, For we're connected without any pain Even in another life; You'll still remain my wife....
©PricelessPEN OCTOBER, 2018
YOU'RE MY HEAVEN SENT
©PricelessPEN OCTOBER, 2018

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make It / There Once A Nation / You Who Deceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.