Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Infinix Note 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 3 (391 Views)

Brand New Infinix Note 3 For Sale / Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Screen Needed / sold!! Clean Galaxy Note 3 For Sale #32000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 3 by dunsin125: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please can you help me, the network strength of my infinix note 3 has reduced after I changed the charging port..... The Mtn network goes and come while its saying no service in the airtel slot
Re: Infinix Note 3 by mercenary: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
You have to replace that charging panel totally... I had the same issue when I was using hot note
Re: Infinix Note 3 by dunsin125: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
mercenary:
You have to replace that charging panel totally... I had the same issue when I was using hot note
have replaced the charging panel entirely, its now charging properly but the service signal is bad like very bad
Re: Infinix Note 3 by mercenary: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
dunsin125:
have replaced the charging panel entirely, its now charging properly but the service signal is bad like very bad
Then you have to back to where ever you bought it and change it... the one they sold to you is obviously not good
Re: Infinix Note 3 by dunsin125: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
mercenary:
Then you have to back to where ever you bought it and change it... the one they sold to you is obviously not good
didn't know the charging port could affect the network signal
Re: Infinix Note 3 by mercenary: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
dunsin125:
didn't know the charging port could affect the network signal
Yea... that's how these Infinix are built
Re: Infinix Note 3 by dunsin125: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
mercenary:
Yea... that's how these Infinix are built
Alright Sir.... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Latest Huawei Smart device Built For Fashion, Health And Sport / How To Read Or Recover Deleted Messages From Whats,app Messenger. / Cheap OTA Iphone Unlock Service (limited Offer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.