Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Preaching In The Rain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Preaching In The Rain (609 Views)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Preaching In The Rain by lawman88(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
This great man of God defy the rain and continue preaching in the rain. Before you castigate him for using expensive cars, take a look at the expensive price he is paying for the kingdom.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Preaching In The Rain by biafraisdead(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
lawman88:
This great man of God defy the rain and continue preaching in the rain. Before you castigate him for using expensive cars, take a look at the expensive price he is paying for the kingdom.
I am not against him but when has preaching in the rain become expensive?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Preaching In The Rain by haywire07(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
lawman88:
expensive price? Op is ur brain tickling you?
Do you know how many kilometers Jesus and his disciples trekked.
Do you even step out of your dad's parlor to see male or female preachers walking into motor Parks to preach the gospel and share tracts?
Do you know how many of his members are on the street hustling like he is also hustling , yet their business is not moving, but they have to feed their pastor.

Please try to use your senses o. It's very important

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Preaching In The Rain by chuksville(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Real Man of God...

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Preaching In The Rain by lawman88(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
biafraisdead:

I am not against him but when has preaching in the rain become expensive?

....when some christains cannot even go to church because of rain, you are saying preaching in the rain is not expensive? have you done it before?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Preaching In The Rain by uboma(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
the hustle is real....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Preaching In The Rain by lawman88(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
haywire07:
expensive price? Op is ur brain tickling you?
Do you know how many kilometers Jesus and his disciples trekked.
Do you even step out of your dad's parlor to see male or female preachers walking into motor Parks to preach the gospel and share tracts?
Do you know how many of his members are on the street hustling like he is also hustling , yet their business is not moving, but they have to feed their pastor.

Please try to use your senses o. It's very important

....when some christains cannot even go to church because of rain, you are saying preaching in the rain is not expensive? have you done it before?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Preaching In The Rain by uboma(m): 3:50am On Oct 23, 2018
lawman88:

Expensive price indeed!

These charlatans and their gullible followers....

SMH
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Preaching In The Rain by KingErnesto(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2018
This was back then in Lagos 2016 at Teslim balogun Stadium... He preached and prophesied under the rain to 8-10,000 persons..
I could recall his words vividly "The rain is heavy yet prophecies are flowing. There's nothing stopping us "

(1) (Reply)

Religion Section Awards Thread. / I Need Help: I Need Deliverance / Open Heaven 23 January 2019 - RCCG - (pastor EA Adeboye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.