Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics (43383 Views)

Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Angelanest: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
A Nigerian man was left seriously injured following a clash with some guys at a drinking joint in Ghana on Sunday (yesterday). 

It was gathered that pandemonium broke out at a popular joint called C Tee Lounge popularly known as Nigerian Bar in Accra, Ghana. following a heated disagreement.

It was reported that one of the guys at the bar collected the phone of the Nigerian man and he went to retaliate before the fight broke out at the bar. 

The Nigerian man was beaten and brutalised as they unidentified guys wrecked havoc in the bar and destroyed it in the process. 

The injured young man was rushed to the hospital for treatment after the fight.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/pandemonium-as-fight-breaks-out-at-a-poplar-nigerian-bar-in-ghana.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
My eastern brothers and thuggery life

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by ozo13(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hmmmm.better run to the hospital ooo before wahala start
Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by tuzeriouz(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Best selfie award since Pa Buhari took over in 2015. stew...sorry I mean blood everywhere

20 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Richdad50(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ghanians are testing the strenght of Buhari's regime trying to see if he will come down hard on them but alas, the old man will never come to the party.
A man who publicly shame his wife can never defend his neighbour. Leadership is courage and courage itself must be taken in the moments of indecision. When we elect leaders or govts we give up our safety, ability to take arms, revenge, and nature instints( the strong against the weak ) in order to fit into a system where all would feel entitled and important.
In a situation where a Govt can not defend his people, then all men must resolve to fight and defend his life and that of his family. Crises, Pandemonium, attacks and reprisals are all evident of a failing state. Its never been more evident than in the last 3years

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by tenderlaw(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Damn
Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by lonelydora: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Na person wey chop belle full dey fight

22 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Antoeni(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
The is Lucky ,na d eyes dey be Target

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
this incidence reminds me of my visit to Ghana two years ago. I was appalled by what i witnessed there. two ibo factions were seriously fighting each other over who will become the eze ndigbo of takoradi. I wonder when the ibos will stop behaving like nuisance wherever they are

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Abeg make we hear word,Kaduna wahala don do us,no carry your own come here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Atirolaoluwa: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Say yes to BUHARI 2019

3 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Richdad50(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
A sad day for a foolish unpatriotic indigene of the country. An american will fight for his country man but you stay in your self contain mentality and throw trash.
You live for your belly and likes and your belly and likes alone you live. Shame on you......shame!
ishowdotgmail:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Uglymugg: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Imagine that guy taking selfie while his brain matter ls leaking.

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Twista0(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
See them! Wey una for d prepare to come house come vote baba go slow comot, una d go fight for Ghana. Pls atikulate back to Nigeria asap

2 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by OsuMustGo: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Osu people have extended their madness to Ghana

10 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Baroba(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Osu people have extended their madness to Ghana

Far better than exporting your skull mining to Accra..idiiot

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Abfinest007(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
when ever u see a Nigerian outside they always act different for people to reconice them. for instance buhari saying he want to help Ghana to fight corruption instead of him sayin they should come n help us fight corruption

3 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
When its foreigners we scream but when it is nigerians we keep shut. Nigerians have killed more nigerians den xenophobists this year

4 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by opalu: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
This I bad. They would have taken him for emergency treatment first before taking selfie. Loss of blood can cause loss of life

8 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Angy55(f): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
He had an injury mark above that place before if you look closely. Yet another one added...

Maybe the next one would be straight in his eyes and he would become 'one eye Sunday'.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Jaynom(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Damn! And he had the time and patience to take a selfie? Back in the day someone would have captioned "BLEEDING THINGS" grin
Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Frankbaro(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Mumu, is there anything that suggests in the write up that, they're your "Eastern brothers"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by gilgal7(f): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Enough of this international embarrassment... we have a big issue on ground to send dullard to his gay cows in daura... besides after atikulation.... we will review and treat the fucck ups you have portrait internationally that makes everyone thinks Nigerians are bad ...

3 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by triple996(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
He looks like a nnamdi kanu's follower
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by EdoBozz(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
There is no benefit in cultism but some boys no go hear. Now see this one head now. Next thing na to plan revenge and before you know, person go die.

Make una repent ooo
Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by sojayy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chaaaiiiiii !!!!..............how could someone be soaked with his blood like this? This is horrible .

2 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Anduku: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nigerians always showing their selves everywhere they go
Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by OgeFather(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ghanaians are not violent people for all I know
This guy should tell us exaclty what happened not the fake story posted up there sad sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by idrisalomagold(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is weed legalisation in Ghana too?
Re: Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
this incidence reminds me of my visit to Ghana two years ago. I was appalled by what i witnessed there. two ibo men were seriously fighting each other over who will become the eze ndibo of takoradi

So says a hermit! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Burn Lawmaker's SUV After Parking It In Front Of PDP Office In Rivers.PICS / Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.