Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Three (3) Particular Attitudes On Social Media Are Bothering Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three (3) Particular Attitudes On Social Media Are Bothering Me. (241 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. / This Question About Jesus Has Been Bothering Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three (3) Particular Attitudes On Social Media Are Bothering Me. by gbekoilias(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
1. Recording one's self while reciting the Quran in order to get LIKES and VIEWS on Social Media. This act is called RIYAH in Islam. In the day of judgment people who did good deeds to show up, the good deeds will be converted to bad deeds and they will be thrown at them, and they will enter the fire of Jahannam.

2. Posting Allah or Muhammad and request people to LIKE it 10,000 times or instructing people to LIKE it and if they refuse, you wish harm to fall on them. Who are you to do that? Are you Allah? do you have Jannah or Jahannam on your hands? By Allah, this attitude can put you in trouble.

3. Posting Quran and a Footballer, or Allah and mobile phone, or Prophet Muhammad and someone else or Money and Quran and ask people to choose one. This is the highest level of disrespect to Allah and his messenger as well as his word the Quran. To even think you can compare Him (Allah the Almighty) with his creation is the highest level of ignorance and insanity. All these are done to get LIKES and VIEWS on social media. By Allah, if you are not careful Brothers and sisters, wrath and curse of Allah will befall you.

(1) (Reply)

French Priest Commits Suicide After Being Accused Of Sexual Misconduct!!! / The Mountains Shall Depart / Rccg Annual Congress "Glory Ahead"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.