Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,151 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) (47301 Views)

Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) / Dispatch Rider Thrills Motorists On 3rd Mainland Bridge: Pictures & Video / Accident Kills 4 Keke Riders In Abuja, People On The Run (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by zombieTRACKER: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
sagio09:
How APC will be looking at PDP by March 2019 grin

Let's talk... Tell me how APc will win..
The only regions with block votes in this election are the SE and SS ...

With the recent massacre in middle belt and kaduna lately... People are tired of APc insecurity..

The Northern and SW votes will be shared..

So please tell me how APc is going to win.. Let me see your analysis.... Please I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Smart decision to run during such incident. Kinda looks funny though. cheesy
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by iamademola(m): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Even if its carrying water, so as far it fell on that ote$ bridge every one will run for their lives ..

Once bitten twice shy. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
cheesy hi
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by harley88(m): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hotfreezer:

The bridge joins two very steep valleys and its curved. Tankers descending or ascending go very slowly in a C-like movement.

I see..... thanks for the enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by Ishilove: 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Smart decision to run during such incident. Kinda looks funny though. cheesy
Getting burnt to crisp ain't funny. Once bitten, too fear.
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
harley88:

So what??
You'd goan give testimony in church on Sunday on how you were saved from the fallen tanker because you passed the same road hours before it fell.

Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by harley88(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kalapizim:
mind your business.
Okay Sir. Was just assuming
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by GentleMoney: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
routerjude:
Lord, have mercy on this country
Amen!
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by sagio09: 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Let's talk... Tell me how APc will win..
The only regions with block votes in this election are the SE and SS ...

With the recent massacre in middle belt and kaduna lately... People are tired of APc insecurity..

The Northern and SW votes will be shared..

So please tell me how APc is going to win.. Let me see your analysis.... Please I'm waiting
Lets keep d talk 4 naw till next year febuhari.
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by ChiefDenis(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2018
All these tankers falling at otedola bridge while 2019 elections is around the corner � smiley
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 23, 2018
Famousbabe:
A tanker carrying diesel has fallen at Mobil inward Otedola en route to Berger.

The tanker fell on Monday evening, and emergency responders are currently at the scene.

See pandemonium and the moment motorists tried to flee from the fallen tanker.

See more photos & Watch Video

HERE

Recovery of #OtedolaFallenTanker has started, the road has been cordoned off.

The fuel scoopers have learnt their lessons... grin
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 23, 2018
Ishilove:

Getting burnt to crisp ain't funny. Once bitten, too fear.
So you dey fear death that much? grin
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by DedeNkem: 1:21am On Oct 23, 2018
Big trunks are always involved in crashes in Nigeria! Why? This is what happens in a very corrupt country like Nigeria, where anyone (whether you can drive or not) can buy any document including driver's license.

Politicians are too busy looting public funds as usual than do their constitutional job.
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by themanderon: 1:25am On Oct 23, 2018
Look at Nigerians making the same mistake some others made during the last explosion. When such accident happen the first thing every driver should do is to abandon his/her vehicle and take flight away from that area probably to the other side of the road but look at them trying to save their cars by trying to reverse. I thank God that it wasn't petrol the tanker was carrying because it would have been another "boomchakalaka" caused by the sparks from those cars trying to run away.
Safety first my fellow Nigerians. You can buy another car but you can't buy back your life.
Just imagine!!! Even that guy that recorded the video is not safe where it to have been petrol the tanker was carrying considering that there where other tankers in the holdup that would have caused secondary explosions.

5 Likes

Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by Princewalle(m): 1:37am On Oct 23, 2018
This is Nigeria... buh why is Otedola tankers falling-maybe ibi ti baba pari ise tie si niyen
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:32am On Oct 23, 2018
I thought na heaven them dey go....if them die....why them they run? Yeye.....

Them for shout Jesus or Muhammad may be one of them will come to their rescue....
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by Afritop(m): 2:46am On Oct 23, 2018
They still tried to flee with their cars. Instead of surrendering their cars and taking to their heels

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by bellotaofeek: 3:33am On Oct 23, 2018
Japa
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by baby124: 5:16am On Oct 23, 2018
Nigeria hard, Nigeria hard... but nobody wan die use escape the hardness. Ok o.
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by centboy123456(m): 5:38am On Oct 23, 2018
calamus:
No need to watch video.
Tanker fall be say tanker fall, or do you have the falling in slow motion?
I blame Buhari for this! angry
undecided
calamus:
No need to watch video.
Tanker fall be say tanker fall, or do you have the falling in slow motion?
I blame Buhari for this! angry

seriously you blame buhri this
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by adetes: 6:27am On Oct 23, 2018
This is serious

Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by Ctrlfocus: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2018
Thank you Lord Jesus, thank you Holy spirit Divine and thank you mighty God unchangeable for preventing another catastrophic disaster this season.

May your mercy that is new every morning continue to speak for each and every one of us in Jesus' mighty name- Amen.
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by maxiuc(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2018
Something is really wrong with that bridge
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by Gunnax(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2018
Kalapizim:
I passed there around 12 today.
When u are coming back from ur village people meeting abi
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by ikorodureporta: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by Kalapizim(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2018
Gunnax:

When u are coming back from ur village people meeting abi
read to comprehend
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by Ishilove: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2018
MajorJeffery:
So you dey fear death that much? grin
Not really, but slow, very painful, unnatural death is the worst way a man can go embarassed
Re: Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2018
Diesel is not that volatile unlike petrol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Most Dangerous Airline In Nigeria? / Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? / I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.