Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Time Too Short, help an orphan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Time Too Short, help an orphan (953 Views)

Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Too Short, help an orphan by peek(f): 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
If we hide identities IT doesn't mean it's a scam. This was actually not a scam thks
God bless
Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by Eketem: 2:34am On Oct 23, 2018
No name, weh done. When you are ready you will provide full details for verification. Meanwhile the people you kept money with to give you at short notice will be here soon

1 Like

Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:43am On Oct 23, 2018
Una no de tire?

1 Like

Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by emyemconcepts: 5:45am On Oct 23, 2018
Eketem:
No name, weh done. When you are ready you will provide full details for verification. Meanwhile the people you kept money with to give you at short notice will be here soon

Haba...the phone no is there for verification. Help the needy if u care, I just know OYE ekiti is on.
Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by Eketem: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2018
emyemconcepts:

Haba...the phone no is there for verification. Help the needy if u care, I just know OYE ekiti is on.

Lmao are you being serious? Smh

1 Like

Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2018
My friend, in order to convince people that your request is genuine, you have to re-upload that your admission letter - capturing your full name and it must match with your bank account.

On a second thought, do not bother. I have forgotten that Nigerians are expert in the art of using Corel-draw to manipulating & editing any document. grin

May the god you serve provide you helpers if your request is truly genuine.

Even me myself, na 7Million Naira I don dey find since February - I never even see 400k. grin

I don't know if it's as a result of financial global warming. grin

In Nigeria today, everybody na orphan except the children of Otedola & Dangote. grin

Wait, make I shiit. Igbe gbon mii. grin

1 Like

Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by tabithababy(f): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2018
Zoharariel:
My friend, in order to convince people that your request is genuine, you have to re-upload that your admission letter - capturing your full name and it must match with your bank account.

On a second thought, do not bother. I have forgotten that Nigerians are expert in the art of using Corel-draw to manipulating & editing any document. grin

Even me myself, na 7Million Naira I don dey find since February - I never even see 400k. grin

In Nigeria today, everybody na orphan except the children of Otedola & Dangote. grin

cheesy cheesy

Na wa o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by Agbaletu: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2018
Zoharariel:

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by Acidosis(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2018
In your words you don't want to be involve in immoral acts? That's why you couldn't spare some months of the 3 years to work and save some funds (for acceptance fee at least)?

Typical home-based Nigerian student!! So apart from immoral acts, you don't know any other means to make money?

I wish I can sponsor you to the UK to see how your colleagues with better-valued certificates combine study with your so called "immoral acts" (like washing plates in restaurants, book keeping in a Library, and many other "immoral jobs"wink.

1 Like

Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Time too short, like the clock is ticking yea? Like We should all gather and raise the fund for you huh? As per emergency something na undecided. Una matter don dey tire person for this nairaland asswearugod

2 Likes

Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by peek(f): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
Zoharariel:

If you could take your time to type all these, ha, I need to say
Thk u.

And wish you triple needy situation.
Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by peek(f): 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
Acidosis:

In your words you don't want to be involve in immoral acts? That's why you couldn't spare some months of the 3 years to work and save some funds (for acceptance fee at least)?

Typical home-based Nigerian student!! So apart from immoral acts, you don't know any other means to make money?

I wish I can sponsor you to the UK to see how your colleagues with better-valued certificates combine study with your so called "immoral acts" (like washing plates in restaurants, book keeping in a Library, and many other "immoral jobs"wink.

Thk you too...wish you triple needy condition.
Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by peek(f): 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
yettymuse:
Time too short, like the clock is ticking yea? Like We should all gather and raise the fund for you huh? As per emergency something na undecided. Una matter don dey tire person for this nairaland asswearugod

Thk sis.
Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by peek(f): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
And as for ppl that cared to call, am here to say a big thk you for the support. I pray God to reward u. The proceedings shall also communicated via phone, God bless
Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by 1Sharon(f): 1:00am On Oct 24, 2018
peek:

Lol. E pain am

1 Like

Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by Acidosis(m): 2:18am On Oct 24, 2018
peek:

lol, ode. Everybody is in need. Being in need is not a curse grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by CanadianNaija: 5:40am On Oct 24, 2018
Don’t go and work, be looking for who will dash you free money. Lazy youth.

1 Like

Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by mysticgal(f): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
please how did you get admission when you cannot spell a simple thank you...oh I forgot.Nigeria breed half baked niggas besides you shouting triple needy condition or whatever..helps us know you a scammer.

thank you. angry

1 Like

Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by mysticgal(f): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Acidosis:

lol, ode. Everybody is in need. Being in need is not a curse grin grin
you sef they try sef undecided how you go dey respond to this kain person

1 Like

Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by Acidosis(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
mysticgal:
you sef they try sef undecided how you go dey respond to this kain person
lol how you dey?
Re: Time Too Short, help an orphan by chii8(f): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
Na waoo...but why cant Seun verify some topics before it is even posted?so anybidy can just come and say anything they like abi?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Remarriage Adultery / / After 5years Of Emotional Abuse Should I Give A 2nd Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.