Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,864 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ararume Will Win 2019 Imo Guber Election - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ararume Will Win 2019 Imo Guber Election (487 Views)

Imo Guber 2019: Who Will Be Senator Ifeanyi Araraume's Running Mate? / Biography Of Ogun State 2019 APC Guber Candidate Dapo Abiodun Aka Heyden Boss / Biography Of Oyo 2019 PDP Guber Candidate,seyi Makinde|wife Tamunominni Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ararume Will Win 2019 Imo Guber Election by Marcalex1: 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
ARARAUME WILL WIN 2019 IMO GUBER ELECTION.

Nze Elvis Agukwe!

The IRRECONCILABLE differences between Okorocha and Senator Hope Uzodinma, The failure of PDP leadership to assuage Senator Samdaddy Anyanwu over election heist, The consistency, commitment and possession of the most organised political structure built over the years across party lines all combined to place Senator Ifeanyi Araraume as the next governor of Imo State come 2019 under APGA.

Imolites know the character of governor they need in 2019. They need a strong character that has the capacity to recover Imo looted assets from Okorocha. They need an organized person that can probe the Okorocha's government using forensic technologies to unearth monumental fraud committed against the state since 2011. Imo needs the rebuilding of our state civil service, reordering of the sub standard infrastructure scattered all over the state. They need someone that can not chicken out when put under severe pressure. We are in an extraordinary situation in Imo and need extraordinary solution to recover the state. Yes some of us may not see with me now but I have used an out of the box approach to see where Imo is headed to. I have offered useful tips to ndi Imo. I have shined the lights for people to see. Politics is my life and my passion.

Imo has become an embarrassment to all of us and am only helping to ensure that our people get it right this time. I need Imolites of good will to speak out.Its not going to be a fight for starters or neophytes. My friends are in the race and they know that if I have the opportunity, I will hand over the key to Douglas house Owerri to them. The truth is that there appear to be a divine design that is at work and I see Senator Araraume emerge governor of Imo state in 2019. I have been deeply involved in the emergence of governor's in Imo since 1999 until the political accident of 2011 which was as a result of elites anger against Ohakim. This is as it is.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Network Cripple Activitiesat Polaris Bank / Christmas Is Here!!! / Buy & Sell BITCOIN In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.