Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

NYSC Registration Guide For Married Women- List Of All Documents Needed To Apply - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Registration Guide For Married Women- List Of All Documents Needed To Apply (9406 Views)

NYSC Online Registration Guide And Requirements For 2020 Batch ‘A’ Stream II / NYSC Online Registration Guide And Requirements For 2020 Batch ‘A’ Stream II / NYSC BATCH B 2017 Registration Guide And Mobilization Information. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Registration Guide For Married Women- List Of All Documents Needed To Apply by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 23, 2018
NYSC Registration Guide for Married Women- List of all documents needed to apply successfully

https://aprokogist247.com.ng/2019/05/nysc-senate-list-nysc-timetable-nysc-dashboard-portal.html

This post is specifically for all married women who wish to go for NYSC in any of the batches i.e NYSC BATCH A (stream 1 and stream 2), NYSC BATCH B (stream 1 and stream 2), NYSC BATCH C (stream 1 and stream 2).

As a married woman you are entitled to some benefits, top of the list is the fact that you can serve in the same state where your husband (family) resides in. For you to benefit from this you must ensure that you follow all the instructions given by NYSC.

We have received complaints from some married women regarding their deployment and confirmation of their marital status, this can be as a result of many factors such as incomplete documents, misplacing documents during the online registration (putting the wrong document in place of another), unclear scanned documents among others.

You may also like – NYSC SENATE LIST FOR ALL BATCHES (A,B,C)

Please note the only women that fall within this category of married women eligible to serve in their husbands state of residence are women who are legally married (possess marriage certificate).

On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY (nobody should thumbprint for you). They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.

DOCUMENTS YOU MUST UPLOAD FOR A SUCCESSFUL NYSC REGISTRATION (married female corp members)

Marriage Certificate
Evidence of Change of name (newspaper)
Husbands’ place of residence
Husbands ID card (any of the following- Drivers License, National ID Card)
Utility Bill
Please Note- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.

Must Read- States that pay corp members and how much they pay

Also note that the orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated. This simply means women that fall within this category will be asked to go home.

Additional Information
Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.

Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:

Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.

Click here to register for NYSC

For more updates on NYSC mobilization, kindly subscribe to this website using your active email. Subscription is free.

Also join us on our various social media platform pages

Like our Facebook Page – Click Here

Follow us on Twitter – Click Here
https://aprokogist247.com.ng/2019/05/nysc-senate-list-nysc-timetable-nysc-dashboard-portal.html

1 Like

Re: NYSC Registration Guide For Married Women- List Of All Documents Needed To Apply by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 23, 2018
Re: NYSC Registration Guide For Married Women- List Of All Documents Needed To Apply by largeman4u(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why are married women posted outside their husband state of residence despite submitting the required document
Re: NYSC Registration Guide For Married Women- List Of All Documents Needed To Apply by opson1(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2019
Hello,

Can one use house rent receipt as evidence of husband's place of residence?

Also, can one use NEPA Pre-paid meter receipt as utility bill?
Re: NYSC Registration Guide For Married Women- List Of All Documents Needed To Apply by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 25, 2019
NYSC Registration Ultimate Guide: Nigeria’s first NYSC problem solving ebook for Prospective corp members.

Scope covered by the ebook

Things you must put in place before you register for any NYSC Batch

What will I do if my name is not on the Senate List

My name is on NYSC Senate List but I did not register, hope I can still register

Why do I have to check my name on the NYSC senate list?

Requirements to check your name on the NYSC Senate List

Proper Steps on How to check your name or Details on the NYSC Senate List

What to do if your name or details are not on the NYSC Senate List

Reasons why your name is not yet on the NYSC Senate List

Simple Trick to enable your name appear faster on NYSC SENATE LIST

Important Information to Note Before and During Registration

Then there are few important items that are required for the registration to be successful

How to Register NYSC Batch A, B, C Online

What is Call up Letter

Contents of NYSC Call Up Letter

Steps on How to Print NYSC Batch Call-Up Letters PCMs

Requirements for NYSC Foreign students’ Registration

Traveling Documents Required from Foreign Students by NYSC

NYSC Foreign Graduates Full List of Documents to Upload during

Registration and other Requirements for Mobilization

Certificates or Documents to upload by Foreign Graduates during online registration

Why you were not evaluated after NYSC Online Registration

NYSC Foreign Candidates that Lost their International Passport

NYSC Foreign candidates that misplaced their academic credentials

NYSC Registration Procedure for Married Women | Documents required for Successful Registration

Required Documents for Upload by Married Female Prospective Corps Members

Guidelines to follow, when registering for the NYSC program

Things you must do before you go to NYSC Orientation Camp

Common Terms Used in the NYSC Orientation Camp

Routes and How to Locate the 19 NYSC Orientation Camps with maps

Concept of NYSC Re-Mobilization

Factors That Affect Mobilization

NYSC Redeployment and Relocation Procedure

How to Apply for NYSC Relocation

What is an NYSC Exemption letter?

Why you need an NYSC Exemption letter?

Importance of NYSC Certificate

Requirements for collection of NYSC Exemption Letter or Certificate

How to Collect NYSC Exemption Letter or Certificate

Six ways to make money while you serve

How to Apply for NYSC ETC (Empowering the Corps) Quick Cash Loan

Challenges Faced by Corps Members over the Years

How will empowering the Corps (ETC) benefit Corps Members?

Four tailored packages of the NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan

General Requirements for Application to Empowering the Corps (ETC) Loan

How to Apply/Register for NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan for serving Corps Member

How to Apply for NYSC jobs
Becoming a reporter or a writer at AprokoGist

Steps to Register for NYSC National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Enrollment

About NYSC National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)

Steps on How to Register NYSC National Health Insurance Scheme Enrollment 2018/2019

Tips on How to Stay Alive during your Youth Service and Advice by NYSC DG

Frequently Asked Questions – FAQS
Usefull NYSC social media whatsapp, facebook groups to be part off

The ebook is purely problem solving. its made up of 76 pages with over 30 chapters of purely problem solving approach.

I bet you, that there is no place on the internet where you will find this kind of comprehensive information on NYSC registration proces trust me.

The Ebook has been reviewed by well know nigeria writers and endorsed by most writers in the NYSC news industry.

REVIEWD BY

Tenumah Blex – Trendingblizz.com

Jite london Ihechi – Dailymotivation.com

Owner of Aprokorepublic

Endorsed by

Micheal Ajah – Naijatechguy.com

owner of .com

If you need more info concern this book visit the link below for product description

https://aprokogist247.com.ng/product/nysc-registration-ultimate-guide

Or you can call 09093688594 or Email me for the ebook.
Re: NYSC Registration Guide For Married Women- List Of All Documents Needed To Apply by Ekrosis: 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
I don't want my husband's surname on my NYSC certificate. Do I still need to upload those marriage documents during registration?
Can I just take the documents along with me to camp?
Re: NYSC Registration Guide For Married Women- List Of All Documents Needed To Apply by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 24, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Orientation Course Scheduled For July 2018 Come In... / Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. / Adamawa Nysc Batch A 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.