Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Khloé Kardashian Opens Up About Her "Crazy" Year In A Birthday Tribute To Kim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloé Kardashian Opens Up About Her "Crazy" Year In A Birthday Tribute To Kim (538 Views)

Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? / Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day / kim kardashian Opens Up About Her Struggle With Psoriasis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khloé Kardashian Opens Up About Her "Crazy" Year In A Birthday Tribute To Kim by salau01(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2018
Follow on Instagram @salau01 https://www.instagram.com/salau01/

Kim Kardashian recently celebrated her 38th birthday, and her friends family spent the day showering her with well-wishes (and in the case of Kanye West, ultra fancy gifts). But Khloé Kardashian's post to her sister was by far the sweetest and most open. In it, she freely referenced how hard this year has been for her, and thanked Kim for all the support.

"Happy birthday sweet Kimberly!!! My entire life, you’ve always been someone that I look up to," Khloé wrote. "To me, You are superwoman!! I’m not sure how you do it all and make everything look so easy. People have no idea how selfless of a human being you are. With no credit wanted either."

Re: Khloé Kardashian Opens Up About Her "Crazy" Year In A Birthday Tribute To Kim by EdoBozz(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2018
That's true blood regardless of whatever.

(1) (Reply)

Uriel Replies Troll Who Told Her She Is Classless For Begging Designers 4 Cloths / Photo: Offset Says He Misses Cardi B. / K1 De Ultimate Loses Second Band Member In Nearly 3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.