Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! (1918 Views)

Event Photographer/videographer And Decorator Needed In Ekiti State / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures / Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! by CHARLOE(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
Notice: This is strictly for those with interest in the art of Photography/Videography and want to setup multiple streams of income from the business, earning hundreds of thousands monthly!
Do you have a passion for Photography/Videography? Would you love to make money from it and be an employer of labour? Is it your dream/desire to have an extra source of income to help you save and buy that car/build your dream house/invest?
If your answer to the above is positive, then congratulations, it’s your lucky day!
Register for our last Photography & Video editing class for 2018 and become a Professional Photographer and Cinematographer.
The Training is 30% Theory and 70% Practical. You also have the opportunity of joining our team to shoot events like Weddings and photo-shoot etc.
Come, let us take you by the hand and lead you through the Basic to the Advance courses and be a part of our mentor-ship program, where we offer you help and guidance while you take your ‘baby steps’ in this exciting industry.
What’s more? Enjoy a Massive 50% DISCOUNT! (For this class only)
FREEBIES!
-Refreshments
-Writing materials
-Branded face caps/T-shirts
-Softwares & Training videos
-Photography e-books etc

Venue:122A, Obadina street (Street Opposite GTB), Omole Phase 1, Ojodu Berger.
Dates:
3 week-ends (Saturdays & Sundays)
Photography: Nov. 17th, 18th, 24th, 25rh & Dec. 2nd, 3rd, 2018.
Video Editing: Jan. 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 26th, & 27th, 2019.
Time: 10am-2pm.

Mobile: 08030822276 (call/watsapp)
Instagram: Digipix_studio
Web: www.digipix.com.ng/wp
Blog: www.digipixstudio..com
E-mail: digipixenterprises@gmail.com

Make that call/watsapp now for enquiries & registration! Limited seats available, registration stops when all seats are booked (eight)
Remember: Procrastination is the Assassin of Dreams!
Re: Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! by CHARLOE(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Don't miss this once in a blue moon opportunity. Register now to enjoy 50% discount bonus.
Call/Watsapp: 08030822276.
Below: some of our students in class, mastering Photoshop.

Re: Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! by CHARLOE(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Learn to shoot, edit and create effects like a pro:

Re: Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! by CHARLOE(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Get the skills and jobs will look for you. Short story:
Yours truly is an Electrical/Electronic engineer from one of the most prestigious campus in d country, OAU. (Let's not go into the story of the years/stress it took to get admitted for that course and to graduate, story for another day smiley ). Long story short, the course i read did not get me a tangible job, it's my passion (Photography) that got me a good job when i decided to work (yes, didn't bother looking for a job for many years).
Summary of my story: In time past, getting a B.Sc. means automatic job, very good job for that matter! But not so anymore, the narrative has changed. Nowadays, Getting a B.Sc. even masters, is no guaranty of a job, not even a certificate from universities in the western world! (Unfortunately, alot of undergraduates/corpers still don't get this salient fact.) Even some 1st class grads are looking for jobs (sad reality).
You need a paradigm shift to understand and be ahead of the game by acquiring sought-after skills, skills you can do business with and also get a job with. The secret of survival in this country now is multiple streams of income, and that is the opportunity i bring to you.
Be wise, be smart! Grab this opportunity to learn the Art of Digital Photography at a discount and be empowered for life. Make money while having fun, (yes d job is fun). Be fulfilled with a full pocket (my definition of success).
What are u still waiting for? Call/watsapp now for more info and registration: 08030822276.
Email: digipixenterprises@gmail.com, Web: www.digipix.com.ng/wp
Below: Practical class with some of our students.

1 Like

Re: Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! by CHARLOE(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Travel the world, mix with the stars, have fun while making money!
Pix1. Hanging out with ma man, Forest in NY.
Pix2. With the stunningly beautiful Monalisa.
Pix3. With Tee-mac and Marlon Jackson.
See u @ d top!

1 Like

Re: Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! by CHARLOE(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
NOTICE:
Please note that there is a little adjustment in the date and venue:
New Start Date: Sat. 17th, Nov. 2018.
New Venue: 122A, Obadina street (Street Opposite GTB), Omole Phase 1, Ojodu Berger.
Contact us for details: 08030822276
I will be at the above address tomorrow, for meet-up/inquiries, see you.
Re: Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! by CHARLOE(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
Happy sunday everybody.
Please take note of the following adjustment to the dates & Venue of the Training:

Venue:122A, Obadina street (Street Opposite GTB), Omole Phase 1, Ojodu Berger.
Dates:
3 week-ends (Saturdays & Sundays)
Photography: Nov. 17th, 18th, 24th, 25rh & Dec. 2nd, 3rd, 2018.
Video Editing: Jan. 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 26th, & 27th, 2019.
Time: 10am-2pm.
Re: Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! by CHARLOE(m): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
10 days to go! keep the calls coming: 08030822276
Re: Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! by CHARLOE(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
10 days to go! keep the calls coming: 08030822276
Learn all about Long exposures:

Re: Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! by CHARLOE(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! by Timagex(m): 2:49am On Nov 14, 2018
smiley. Long exposure sir

1 Like

Re: Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! by CHARLOE(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Timagex:
smiley. Long exposure sir
Nice
Re: Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! by Timagex(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
CHARLOE:

Nice
thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Best Digital Camera? / My Designs With Coreldraw / Statues Ruined In The Best Possible Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.