Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Help, Traveling Tips, And Good Countries. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help, Traveling Tips, And Good Countries. (661 Views)

Traveling Tips From Nigeria To Macau Needed Urgently / Cheap And Good Hotels In Ikeja / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Traveling Tips, And Good Countries. by Joel3(m): 5:16am On Jul 17, 2010
Help, traveling tips, good countries.

I am back from India finally, so I am in a better position to explain how it was leaving in other country. Cultures/restriction and working problem and all that

I need a little list of good country where one can reside permanently, allowing resident/working or permanent stay, country without restriction easy going and one can work and get paid manageably. Not into drugs or get rich over night as there are a lot of problem attach with it,

I am only seeking advice from people with experience leaving in the country at present or in the past.

If you have no experience please do not make a reply.
Re: Help, Traveling Tips, And Good Countries. by Vicjustice: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2010
Joel.:

Help, traveling tips, good countries.

I am back from India finally, so I am in a better position to explain how it was leaving in other country. Cultures/restriction and working problem and all that

I need a little list of good country where one can reside permanently, allowing resident/working or permanent stay, country without restriction easy going and one can work and get paid manageably. Not into drugs or get rich over night as there are a lot of problem attach with it,

I am only seeking advice from people with experience leaving in the country at present or in the past.

If you have no experience please do not make a reply.

Why not consider Ghana, Togo, Benin Rep., Ivory coast etc?
Re: Help, Traveling Tips, And Good Countries. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2010
Joel.:

Vicjustice

how you F**C*ng Stu*id>?
Nairaland for u! Lol
Honest speaking, nairaland (travel section) sucks. No sincere advice this days. All u hear, " Nigerians r in Prisons for Drug related offences, No job, immigratn are fed u wit 9jerians " blah blah blah!
Few do give detailed/reliable info though.
@poster, u neva mentioned any country. I guess vicjustics was rite to list these countries based on wat u need.
Re: Help, Traveling Tips, And Good Countries. by hotelbook: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2010
try us tourist visa 07064702610
Re: Help, Traveling Tips, And Good Countries. by niceguy10: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
Hotelbook, what are you really into?
Re: Help, Traveling Tips, And Good Countries. by tuchi2: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2010
we the best traveling agent and for our sincere advice pls call
tanx
Re: Help, Traveling Tips, And Good Countries. by NOSCAM: 12:28am On Jul 24, 2010
@ niceguy10, Hotelbook and Tuci are scammer, They're working together and pretends as if they met on nairaland here, If not, ask them which country have they visited first beore helping someone?? grin grin
Re: Help, Traveling Tips, And Good Countries. by Joel3(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2010
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Student In Ghana Or Intending? / Travel To Canada / Hotels In Fetac,how Much Per Night(urgently)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.