Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos (4943 Views)

Nollywood Actress Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet As She Steps Out Half Nak / Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide / The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by gistfever: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Gambian Actress, Pryncess Shyngle breaks the Internet today with her newly released dazzling pictures of her 100% natural body.

No bleaching, no tummy tuck, no ass enlargements, all natural.

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/gambian-actress-princess-shyngle-breaks.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by gistfever: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by ogaJona(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is sexiness,

I won't be wrong if I say she's the sexiest woman in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
She go sweet well well.

Man go nearly die on top.

No lubricant needed. Just ride on.

1 Like

Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by CreepyBlackpool: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
chai!
that a$$!!!!
those boobs!!!

well oiled just the way I love it
Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
All the ororo in her body can cook party jollof rice.

That body tho, Mama or doctor?
Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by Ever8054: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
so irritating....

Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by MJBOLT: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
melanin popping
Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by Temidayo9(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is SCULPTURE na
Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lalasticlala myndd44

Please help Vaseline crew tonight

This is sweet, sweeter than cossy ejiofors boobs

This makes me wanna cum twice
Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by prettyesther20: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
She looks really good. Like a black goddess

Dripping chocolate kiss
Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by IamPlato(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2018

If This One Gives You Reverse Cow girl, the Ecstacy will Be Heavenly As You Watch her Milk Overflow On Your Dick
Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
kisskiss

OMG. My dicck just got erected while viewing this pics.

Thank God my Vaseline is just right beside me.kiss
Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
IamPlato:

If This One Gives You Reverse Cow girl, the Ecstacy will Be Heavenly As You Watch her Milk Overflow On Your Dick

kisskiss

Bro u Sabi better thing.
Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
They're here already, groundnut oil and vaseline boys
Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
Why does this remind me so much of anyanwu by Ben enwonwu

I'm so irked by her pose

Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by Simbaz(m): 12:54am On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin OMG my lord I nearly busted a load of cum, cheesy after seeing this heavenly goddess, wink I will gladly pay her 1 million for a night grin money well spent

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by EmyLeo(m): 1:03am On Oct 24, 2018
Look at grown men confessing anyhowgringrin

1 Like

Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by Stanweezy(m): 6:58am On Oct 24, 2018
OP waris dis, welcome on board Vaseline crew meat Don show
Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2018
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

Gambian Actress, Pryncess Shyngle breaks the Internet today with her newly released dazzling pictures of her 100% natural body.

No bleaching, no tummy tuck, no ass enlargements, all natural.

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/gambian-actress-princess-shyngle-breaks.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by jordyspices: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2018
Nice shape on a good body
Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by nigifotoj: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2018
no b small photos o
Re: Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos by setasuda: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2018
oh my lord,are those real

THIS TRAINING DELIVERS KNOWLEDGED TO MAKE YOU DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT IN 3 WEEKS! NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING

You will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

Digital Marketers are in high demand. So get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques

(1) (Reply)

"A Girl You Are Yet To Know": Regina Daniels Rock Mini Skirt (Photos) / Tania Omotoya's Shares Bedroom Photo To Celebrate Wizkid's Birthday-Photo / Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.