Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

"The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti (54981 Views)

One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance / Former Chelsea And Real Madrid Boss, Carlo Ancelotti Named Napoli Manager / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Gisthoodng(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
Napoli Coach Carlo Ancelotti has revealed the one mistake Ronaldo has made in his football career.

Cristiano Ronaldo returns to face former club Manchester United tonight with club Juventus.

Meanwhile, Carlo Ancelotti managed Ronaldo at Real Madrid where together they won the Champions League, Copa del Rey, Super Cup and Club World Cup.

The Italian is now Coach at Napoli, who are demanded to win the Italian Serie A.

However, Ancelotti has revealed one mistake Ronaldo made his football career.

“The only failure of Cristiano has been signing for Juventus,” he joked.

"The arrival of Cristiano is an excellent sign for the image of Serie A,” Ancelotti told France Football.

“For a long time it was the championship of the stars: Maradona, Platini, Zico, Zidane, Ronaldo, Shevchenko, Kaka, Ibra… but in the last ten years."

Napoli are currently just four points behind Juventus in the Serie A table.

Massimiliano Allegri's team failed to win over the weekend and drew 1-1 against Genoa.

Juventus have already beaten title rivals Napoli 3-1 back at the end of September.

"Now it's a different club, we do not have [Diego] Maradona,” Ancelotti added.

“We have a high level team that was built mainly with young players, the team has played well in recent years, the quality is there, I will try to contribute experience and help the team to have more personality.”

Source:>>https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/10/one-mistake-ronaldo-made-in-his-career.html

4 Likes

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by ekkywolex(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Because he didn't sign for napoli. Juventus is on Fire @ d moment ....so this is how FTC feels like. grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2018

Emphasis laid on HE JOKED

Of course, he better be joking. A career can't me more perfect

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by manuelzz(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
ekkywolex:
Because he didn't sign for napoli. Mtschew

Did you read the post ? undecided

27 Likes

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Andyblaze: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
I am a better footballer than Ronaldo and messi

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by emillionaire: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
grin
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by myke92(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
sad
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by fotadmowmend(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mistake or no mistake he is still d best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Thatitan234(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
Read before commenting.
Don't come and disgrace your generation here.

“The only failure of Cristiano has been signing for Juventus,” he joked

"The arrival of Cristiano is an excellent sign for the image of Serie A,” Ancelotti told France Football.

3 Likes

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Raydos: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
I said it also, he should have stayed at Madrid, he has everything already 4ballon d'or

Leaving Madrid is his biggest mistake, he should just forget about winning balloon d'or in Juventus I don't think it's possible, even if he wins UCL
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by PMBtill2023: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
It was just a joke.....LIKES for CR7....SHARES for Messi.

88 Likes 50 Shares

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Guapismo: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
He might have said it jokingly, but its actually true.

1 Like

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
Bad belle
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Leonbonapart(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
Makes no sense
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by BlindAngel: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
I wished he signed for Bayern Munich
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by zombieTRACKER: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
Man Utd is falling today

Ororo will rape them... Anal stylee grin

1 Like

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by ictjobber: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ronaldo the ANALyst

1 Like

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by nairaman66(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
Which mistake has ancelotti made I got his sarcasm anyway..

1 Like

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by officialJP(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
ekkywolex:
Because he didn't sign for napoli. Mtschew
read before you comment FTC no be by force

1 Like

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Guapismo: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
Andyblaze:
I am a better footballer than Ronaldo and messi
Its not by force to write something na, u can just read and nod ur head

1 Like

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Yameater(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
Watin dey worry all these people wey dey write t u r m and all that bullshit ?
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by jaymichael(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
I have never seen a single Manchester United fan 'hate' or "dislike" CR7.

4 Likes

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by nymphomaniac(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
Gisthoodng:
Napoli Coach Carlo Ancelotti has revealed the one mistake Ronaldo has made in his football career.

Cristiano Ronaldo returns to face former club Manchester United tonight with club Juventus.

Meanwhile, Carlo Ancelotti managed Ronaldo at Real Madrid where together they won the Champions League, Copa del Rey, Super Cup and Club World Cup.

The Italian is now Coach at Napoli, who are demanded to win the Italian Serie A.

However, Ancelotti has revealed one mistake Ronaldo made his football career.

“For a long time it was the championship of the stars: Maradona, Platini, Zico, Zidane, Ronaldo, Shevchenko, Kaka, Ibra… but in the last ten years."

Napoli are currently just four points behind Juventus in the Serie A table.

Massimiliano Allegri's team failed to win over the weekend and drew 1-1 against Genoa.

Juventus have already beaten title rivals Napoli 3-1 back at the end of September.

"Now it's a different club, we do not have [Diego] Maradona,” Ancelotti added.

“We have a high level team that was built mainly with young players, the team has played well in recent years, the quality is there, I will try to contribute experience and help the team to have more personality.”

Source:>>https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/10/one-mistake-ronaldo-made-in-his-career.html

the GOAT remains CR7
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Abfinest007(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
the goat
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Guapismo: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
jaymichael:
I have never seen a single Manchester United fan 'hate' or "dislike" CR7.
I'm one

3 Likes

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by tinkinjow: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
manuelzz:

Did you read the post ? undecided
That's how know extremists, they are so bigoted that they hardly understand when one is joking

1 Like

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by santopelele(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
Christy pls dont kill my man-u today
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by neolboy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
According to Marca English Ancelotti said it jokingly so i don't know why the op bring this here
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Elxandre(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Guapismo:

I'm one
You are likely a young fan who wasn't a fan when he played for us. cool
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Evangkatsoulis: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
Raydos:
I said it also, he should have stayed at Madrid, he has everything already 4ballon d'or

Leaving Madrid is his biggest mistake, he should just forget about winning balloon d'or in Juventus I don't think it's possible, even if he wins UCL

5 ballon d or: 2008, 2013, 2014, 2016, and 2017.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Kinsey Wolanski Released By Police After Champions League Final Invasion / Today Is Finidi George's 50th Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.