Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Urgent!!! Editor And Proofreader Needed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent!!! Editor And Proofreader Needed! (778 Views)

I Need The Services Of An Editor/Proofreader / Proofreader Needed / Get An Editor/proofreader To Help You Edit Your Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!! Editor And Proofreader Needed! by MrDojo(m): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hi Mrdojo here.

Anyone interested should send a DM.

Please note that, a short test will be given and only those who I find satisfactory will be contacted afterwards (Please remember to include the rate at which you charge when submitting the test, it is also advisable to include one or two past works to gain an advantage).

Thank you.
Re: Urgent!!! Editor And Proofreader Needed! by Kay512: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrDojo:
Hi Mrdojo here.

Please note that, a short test will be given and only those who I find satisfactory will be contacted afterwards (Please remember to include the rate at which you charge when submitting the test, it is also advisable to include one or two past works to gain an advantage).

Thank you.

I've sent you a DM. It's Nairaland's default mail requesting permission to send a mail.
-
You may want to check out my blog to see how well I can fare.
-
www.bloggingnaija.com.ng/p/hire-me.html
Re: Urgent!!! Editor And Proofreader Needed! by Akalia(m): 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrDojo:
Hi Mrdojo here.

Please note that, a short test will be given and only those who I find satisfactory will be contacted afterwards (Please remember to include the rate at which you charge when submitting the test, it is also advisable to include one or two past works to gain an advantage). DM sent via email

Thank you.
Re: Urgent!!! Editor And Proofreader Needed! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hi, I am an experienced proofreader. Pls Contact if still interested Whatsapp 08122051359
Re: Urgent!!! Editor And Proofreader Needed! by ojonugba2014(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
I am very good in doing that.. Contact me on whatapp if u still need my service 07087984363 Looking forward to hearing from u soon.
Re: Urgent!!! Editor And Proofreader Needed! by ojonugba2014(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
I am very good in doing that.. Contact me on whatapp if u still need my service 07087984363 Looking forward to hear from u soon.

(1) (Reply)

Who knows about gold mining business In Ghana / *sold* Keke Napap For Sale N350k / Help, My Bank Is Threatening Legal Action Against Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.