Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring (38248 Views)

Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season / Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) / Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by TunezBlog: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2018
Sonia, the wife of Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna who is currently in a struggle to keep his marriage together, has fueled the rumors of marital crisis by openly disposing off her wedding ring. She showed off her new bare hands in footages shared on her social space.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/sonia-ogbonna-replaces-her-wedding-ring.html

1 Share

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2018
I thought she was a marriage counselor? I guess it is easier to counsel others when you have no problems.

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by praizblog: 7:09am On Oct 24, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy nice
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Zeedarh(f): 7:29am On Oct 24, 2018
For people to easily see it? �
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by emeijeh(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2018
Hahahhaaha
The title really made me laugh

13 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by KukumaKillMe: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2018
sad

Bloggers and trouble!
Leave the poor lady and her marriage alone

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by sexiestharam(f): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2018
What a funny title. Nairaland becoming as savage as Instablog9ja.

4 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Groovenaija360(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2018
Something is actually smelling

I can perceive it
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by femi4: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2018
She is still a ring bearer sha....that ring must be possessive
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by dannybomb(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2018
who are these people

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by abc115: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2018
Keep your family off Social Media

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2018
Mhmm. I rmmber when this lady posted a sexy bikini picture on her page. Someone said she should cover up. Her husband replied dt he likes it like that.

The whole exchange was put up on instablog9ja and people were really praising her and hubby. Someone even said 'this is how u keep ur marriage not like our mothers dt wore wrappers and ended up chasing their husbands away'. This person got over 1000 likes. I wonder what he'll say now.

Even sex doesn't keep a marriage.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Olalan(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2018
Funny some people make this dumb people role models

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Giddymoney(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2018
Oh my God..

Make we hear word na, abi na una be the first to marry

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Spinoren(m): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2018
Ladies nowadays eehn SMH
check my signature for your website

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by inoki247: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2018
All na Ring
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by millionboi2: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2018
U ppl should free her na
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by afroniger: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2018
Ring na ring. tongue
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by KosyJerry(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2018
What kinda news is this??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Dshocker(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2018
Heard she frustrated ik,because dude wasn't as rich as she expected.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2018
WHATS OUR BUSINESS
SOCIAL MEDIA LIFE + SOCIAL MEDIA MARRIAGE = SOCIAL MEDIA BREAK UP
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Ogaga87(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2018
Small children when refuse to adhere to the rules of peaceful marriage always end like this...

Hope her family members are seeing this...

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2018
emeijeh:
Hahahhaaha
The title really made me laugh
U're creative... Just taught me a new thing in marketing. I've also liked nd shared that comment. Lol
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by NigerianBae: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2018
beautiful woman shocked
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by judetastic(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2018
Can you imagine

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Karaske: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2018
The Who re is bak to her former job i.e slaying job

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun Acts As Olajumoke Orisaguna In New Movie (Photo) / Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) / I Know About Child Spacing, Expect Baby Number 4 Soon– Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.