Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Pains - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Pains (345 Views)

Secret Pains of a Troubled Mind / My Pains / Poeming My Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pains by Phemydarey(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2018
HATRED ONLY ENTERTAIN MY HEART
My eyes were filled with tears I got betrayed and pains I could hardly bear My pillow couldn't give comfort As my tears went back and forth
My eyes of understanding went blind As her memories keeps going through my mind There was no one to hold As my bed temperature was cold
I gave her all my trust But she's just an embodiment of lust My heart bleed and feel pains I don't deserve to fall in love again
Love promises was made day and night But everything seems not to be alright She jilted because money lead her astray And now she can't find her way
Even if her love is from above My heart will still be sick to fall in love Hatred only entertain my heart Only true love can give a good start...
©PricelessPEN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Life Of A Procrastinator / Broken / The Man Who Danced With Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.