Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Contribute To This If You Know Much About Canada Embassy And There Requirements. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Contribute To This If You Know Much About Canada Embassy And There Requirements. (720 Views)

My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore / German Embassy And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contribute To This If You Know Much About Canada Embassy And There Requirements. by kisibo: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2010
Good day my people in this forum , i have read a lot of thread on this site and also like how you have been given many people advice when they seek for it .that prompt me to share my own lil problem and like you to give me some advice am i hope you will not charge me some $$$$$ for that , lol

First, i have never traveled outside this country before and i met a woman that lives in Canada and promised to invite me there for visitation or holiday , i work with construction company and i like to know what are the steps someone has to take .

1, which package do you think it's the best the woman can do for me , visitation or holiday and how may i know the documents required?.
2,what are the documents the woman will provide, does she need to send the Docs to me or embassy?
3, How may i know the documents required on my own side
4,What do you think she can state it in the invitation about the relationship between us because we are only friends and want to meet me in person .do you think the embassy will agree on that ?, i need you to give me advice on this also and what you think it;s the best she can do.
5,How about the age limit between us because the woman is 45 while im only 31?
6,what do you think about holding a virgil passport to such an embassy ?
7, How can i go about these because i heard they have no embassy in Nigeria and i don;t know how they really do it .
Re: Contribute To This If You Know Much About Canada Embassy And There Requirements. by Hotstepper(f): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2010
Well all she need to do is to write you a letter of invitation stating you are friends and she wants you to visit. States how long you will be staying, where and who covers the bill etc. With or without virgin passport, it is not a MUST that u will be granted/refuse the visa so go and apply.
Please be advised that Canada has Embassy in Lagos for tourits and students visas, Its only those who wants to go 2 Canada to live process their documents in Ghana
Good luck
Re: Contribute To This If You Know Much About Canada Embassy And There Requirements. by kisibo: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2010
Hotstepper , thanks so much for your advice , how will i know the documents required on my end or is there any site i can read about the document i will provide ?.how to hear from you soon.
Re: Contribute To This If You Know Much About Canada Embassy And There Requirements. by Hotstepper(f): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2010

(1) (Reply)

JJJJ / Quick Malaysia Visa / How To Get Landed Property In Nigeria Without Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.