Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Quick Solutions To Your Infinix Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Quick Solutions To Your Infinix Device (489 Views)

Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging / How To Force Enable 4G Only Mode On Your Infinix Note 4 And Other Android Phones / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Solutions To Your Infinix Device by phonedaddy: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
Do you experience some problems with your Infinix devices? Well, here, you'd find
Frequently asked questions and answers.

Q-1. Cannot dial after activating data.
A-1. Make sure SIM account has enough balance.
2. Check whether phone is on 4G only mode: if so, change to other modes.
3. Try to restore factory settings, but remember to take data backup first.
4. Visit the nearest Carlcare for further check.

Q-2. When calling, one cannot hear the voice of the caller unless it's on speaker.
A-1. Try to reset factory settings first, but remembr to back up the important files. If it doesn't work, visit the nearest Carlcare for further check.

Q-3. How to copy contacts to another phone.
A-1. Copy contacts to SIM card- Insert sim card to the new phones-Copy contacts from sim card to the phone or upload contacts to a third-party app, Google account for example.
Use the new phone to log in the third party app-Synchronize contacts to the new phone
Q-4. There's no ringtone when calls incoming.
A-1. Make sure the phone is not on vibrate or silent mode.
2. Check whether the volume has been turned on in General mode.
3. Make sure speaker is still in good condition.
4. Try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files first.
5. If problem remains, try to visit the nearest Carlcare for further check.

Q-5. Why am I unable to receive calls.
A-1. Check whether SIM card signal is good, try other places with better network
2. Make sure you have sufficient balance
3. Visit the nearest Carlcare for furthe check.

Q-6.Phone displays "insert SIM card / Cannot recognize SIM card / Cannot use SIM card / SIM card registration failed / No internet service"
A-1. Check whether SIM card has been damaged or cancelled; if so, use another sim card.
2. Sim card might not be inserted properly, try to re-insert it and reboot the phone.
3. Check whether the phone is bound with specified service provider; if yes, change to the sim card required.
4. Check whether IMEI number of the phone is legal; if not, visit the local Carlcare to rewrite IMEI.
5. Check whether the network signal circumstance is good or not; if not, try other places with better signal.
6. Visit the nearest Carlcare for further check.

Q-7. How to activate call waiting in the handset.
A-1. Menu-Call-Option Key or 3 Dotted lines
Select Call Settings-Voice Call-Other/Additional Settings-Call Waiting.

Thanks for reading.
http://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/627/762613
Re: Quick Solutions To Your Infinix Device by Lorenzop: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
I can not download from on my inifinix note 3 through playstore...it keeps saying pending, can you help pls?
Re: Quick Solutions To Your Infinix Device by phonedaddy: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2018
Lorenzop:
I can not download from on my inifinix note 3 through playstore...it keeps saying pending, can you help pls?
check your network coverage.
Re: Quick Solutions To Your Infinix Device by Lorenzop: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2018
phonedaddy:
check your network coverage.
its fine but still the same issue
Re: Quick Solutions To Your Infinix Device by phonedaddy: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lorenzop:

its fine but still the same issue
then i think you will have to also check your memopry status too.
Re: Quick Solutions To Your Infinix Device by CodeTemplar: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
I need quality USB chargers and cables here : https://www.nairaland.com/4810870/need-tip-getting-strong-reliable
Re: Quick Solutions To Your Infinix Device by Lorenzop: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
phonedaddy:
then i think you will have to also check your memopry status too.
i still have space in my memory

(1) (Reply)

Fero Pace 2 Kite For Sale / Japanese Cafe Uses Robots Controlled By Paralysed People / Please Help Guy's!!! My Infinix Is Giving Me Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.