Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram (81696 Views)

Faithia Balogun Reacts To Wizkid And Tiwa’s Romance In “fever” Video / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage “Fever” Video Got Nigerians Talking / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Sapphire86(f): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
gypsey:
give me a best friend one then tongue

na becos i no fine and rich like starboy whizkid?

Oh Lord, deliver me from NL mentions today ooo
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by MicroSweet(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
I wan lick stew abeg

1 Like

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by enoch701(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
sojayy:
Wizzy just dey hit teebliz by d balls......this kind pain bad o. grin grin grin
Can't stop laughing ooooo
Wickedness kee u dere
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by brodalikeme(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Sapphire86:
Let me also go and find my own best friend.... I can’t be shouting on top another person’s friendship goals.

But Wizkid and Tiwa, I see you wink wink wink

#CarryGo

Look no further, I’m here BFF (Best friends forever)
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Harrynight(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
shocked

I'm only worried about how Tbillz will be feeling right now
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by adeife19(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
ictjobber:
Today i just dey see STEW STEW everywhere

Starboy Tiwasavage EveryWhere

See my signature
In case you don't know STEW means Smashing Tiwa Every Week

1 Like

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by ayspac(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Stew �
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Onyiido: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
fuckerstard:
Awon omo mi..So what if they bleep each?

Who cares?
Nairalanders wan die on top their matter
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
Sapphire86:

Don't tell me you don't like all this love you are getting from Nairalanders tongue

wetin concern God for dis matter naa? sad
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Facebooker:
If anybody has teebillz contact, tell him I'll give him two nights with my pussyy, out of pity!

We all deserve to be happy
I know ur location is always g spot
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Sapphire86(f): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
gypsey:
Don't tell me you don't like all this love you are getting from Nairalanders tongue

wetin concern God for dis matter naa? sad

No...

God is my help na
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Sometime Being Best Friends is better than Couple that why some marry their bestie cos they can't afford loosing them to another person i wish to marry bestie but he is guy no be homo be that

1 Like

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by emperorblog(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
Sapphire86:
Let me also go and find my own best friend.... I can’t be shouting on top another person’s friendship goals.

#CarryGo

am here look no more
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by emperorblog(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
uhmmmmm teebillz wont like dis

dis people making alot of cash with this controversy
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Lilimax(f): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
The STEW they cooked thick well well embarassed

1 Like

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by stchinedu: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
They are just best friends with ..... wink cheesy

Amidst Dating Rumors, Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Refers To Each Other As Best Friends >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/amidst-dating-rumors-wizkid-and-tiwa.html
Ok

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Amara080(f): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
The video make sense

Starboy dey for her

1 Like

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Puth22(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
Have you seen Tiwa and wizkid in
fever video
Nothing can separate the love between mother and son
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Igxx(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
with benefit abi
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by omoiyalayi(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
They are just best friends with ..... wink cheesy

Fu**ing benefits grin

Hope Teeblis will nt get heart attack I pity d dude
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Igxx(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
I wonda why tiwa is so into wizzy hope is nt wat am tinkin.........
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by OAUTemitayo: 12:17am On Oct 25, 2018
S---------- Smash

T----------- Tiwa

E----------- Every

W---------- Where
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by gees101(m): 5:52am On Oct 25, 2018
Sapphire86:

stay one place,enjoy d love
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Awesomefred32(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 01, 2019
Sapphire86:

#CarryGo
baby I dey here for youuuuuuuu
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Sapphire86(f): 6:30am On Jan 01, 2019
fabiano09:

baby I dey here for youuuuuuuu

You really follow me for back oooo
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 01, 2019
Sapphire86:

You really follow me for back oooo
that's my new year resolution ,I spent all day yesterday going thru your entire posts,I almost enter stalker territory lol
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Cately(f): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2019
I dey chat with better celeb not wizzy

Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Sapphire86(f): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
fabiano09:

that's my new year resolution ,I spent all day yesterday going thru your entire posts,I almost enter stalker territory lol

Why shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Sapphire86:

Why shocked shocked shocked shocked
why what ??
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Sapphire86(f): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
fabiano09:

why what ??

Why were you almost entering stalker mode
Re: 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Sapphire86:

Why were you almost entering stalker mode
something about you is captivating. It's hard to explain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer / Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video / Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.